Obsessions

RACHEL PALLY KAI MAXI DRESS

I am in love with this new Rachel Pally maxi dress.  The color is pure perfection.  You could easily wear this thru Fall.  I own several Rachel Pally pieces and they are so soft and comfortable.

CHANEL TRAY

I am pretty sure I need one of these in my house.

BB DAKOTA MAYA LARIAT CARDIGAN

I know it is hot as heck outside but that is precisely why I am dreaming of fall.  I like to start buying fall things now because the good stuff always sells out fast,  as I am sure this cardigan will.  For the price it is a steal.  It would look so good with skinny jeans, a white tee, and knee high boots.  It even looks cute on the model over a summer dress.

BRASS HEADBOARD

Love this headboard!  Really love the look of the whole room.

SPARKED AGATE BIB NECKLACE

I am supposed to be on a necklace buying hiatus but this necklace keeps haunting me.  I have seen it in person and it is even more gorgeous than the pictures show.  Such a great statement necklace for only $58.  Comes in mint or coral, but how do I even decide between both great colors!  Leaning towards the mint though…..

1. July 24, 2012 / 11:37 am

Love that RP dress! And I think you need to break your rule, and buy that necklace!! And I am dying over that Chanel tray. I think I need one!

2. July 24, 2012 / 11:59 am

Beautiful necklace, you have to stop tempting me! My mint f21 $6 eBay necklace already came in the mail- from china! Keep the fall coming, I'm dreaming of it as well 🙂

3. July 24, 2012 / 12:15 pm

I love that whole bedroom. I seriously am about to order coral sheets! Like for reals. Also, that dress looks so comfy and wearable for fall. Loves it all friend!

4. July 24, 2012 / 12:38 pm

Ahhh I want that dress! It would look great with a blazer come fall. Love the brass headboard, I always say in my next house I'll have a navy room with brass accents!

5. July 24, 2012 / 1:01 pm

You have the best "obsessions"!!! I have been eyeing BB Dakota for a few weeks, I think they are so right on for fall. And I think I need a bib too 🙂 XOXO

6. July 24, 2012 / 1:02 pm

7. July 24, 2012 / 1:09 pm

this post just cost me hundreds of dollars, I want everything!!

8. July 24, 2012 / 6:37 pm

Too funny–I posted the same bedroom picture today!! We think very much alike sometimes. 😉 And that Chanel tray is ahhmazing.

9. July 24, 2012 / 10:11 pm

Those Chanel trays = die!!!! I need one, too! My post today was all about trays, but I did not see these beauties until now…obsessed!

xo,
    Brooke

10. July 25, 2012 / 8:35 am

Those dress please, they seem comfy and stylish for me specially that white one. Yes to chanel trays! 😀 Got my eye on your blog now.