Obsessions

TBAGS SHIFT DRESS

I can never have too many shift dresses.  Besides maxi dresses they are my favorite style of dresses.  I think they are effortlessly chic.  Perfect for day or night.  I really need this TBags number.

SUNBEAM IGLOO SHAVED ICE MAKER

I was reading my Instyle last night and came across a blurb about this shaved ice maker and now I am convinced I need one.  It is only $24.99 at Target and the possibilities are endless.  I picture making fun fruit shaved ice for Sterling and adult shaved ice for Matt and I.  Think about it shaved ice with tequila and lime = genius.

ANTHROPOLOGIE NECKLACE

In keeping with my latest addiction to necklaces I have my sights set on this Anthroplogie beauty.  It is a steal at $58 and would look great with so many outfits!

VELVET AUBIN EMBROIDERED BLOUSE

Love this white blouse.  The embroidery is perfect and white blouses go with everything,  I would wear this with my colored jeans and jean shorts all the time.  Ok, I think I just convinced myself to order it.

THIS ROOM

I am pretty much obsessed with this whole room.  I know the hubs would never go for it but I love it.  The chair fabric and artwork alone make me swoon.  Just realized the fabulous Jamie Meares designed the room and I am not surprised, she rocks.

1. May 22, 2012 / 11:55 am

I was on a big t bags kick a few years ago and bought a bunch of dresses. I love them because you just throw them on and the material is resistant to wrinkles.

I think I am off to anthro today, love that necklace and you can't beat the price

2. May 22, 2012 / 11:56 am

Obsessed with your obsessions. I really need more shifts as well. Loving your anthro find!

3. May 22, 2012 / 12:04 pm

Great list! I love that white blouse!!! Do it! Order it!! I think you really really need it!! And the necklace is a no brainer!!!

4. May 22, 2012 / 12:42 pm

Love love love the anthro necklace! Have you ever checked the etsy shop love obsessed? Stacy (the owner) has similar stuff in her shop 😉

5. May 22, 2012 / 1:16 pm

The new Webster for Target line has a very similar white embroidered shirt. Check it out before you order!

6. May 22, 2012 / 1:40 pm

That necklace is gorgeous! I think you need a shaved ice machine!

7. May 22, 2012 / 1:55 pm

Do you remember the Charlie Brown/Snoopy sno cone maker?! The igloo reminds me of that!!

8. May 22, 2012 / 1:58 pm

Those are all gorgeous picks. I really love the blouse and necklace. I have to force myself to stay away from Anthro!

9. May 22, 2012 / 2:26 pm

Ok I need to copy you immediately and get the anthropologie necklace…. I live within 2 minutes walking distance from one and I am tempted to run down there right now, sweaty bun and workout clothes, and buy it! love the dress too – such a pretty print!

10. May 22, 2012 / 3:10 pm

How much fun would that shaved ice maker be?! I am sure Sterling would love it. My friend had one when I was little and we would set up a shaved ice stand instead of a lemonade stand- LOL! I too love that shift dress, and Jamie did an amazing job in Lonny this issue.

11. May 22, 2012 / 3:11 pm

Loving the Tbags dress and the Anthro necklace!! Both are awesome finds!!

12. May 22, 2012 / 4:36 pm

That white blouse is perfection!

13. May 22, 2012 / 4:40 pm

In love with the tbags dress and the Anthro necklace! Gorgeous!

14. May 22, 2012 / 5:11 pm

Ohhh that necklace is a steal! How gorgeous! That embroidered blouse is beautiful too. That look is so classic and stunning with the jeans and brown sandals and bag.

15. May 22, 2012 / 6:29 pm

LOVE that blouse and necklace! Great finds 🙂
    xx
    when-the-dog-bites.blogspot.ca

16. May 22, 2012 / 8:17 pm

Loving that dress and necklace too! That shaved ice maker would be so perfect for the summer an the idea of tequila adult treats is even more fabulous!

17. May 22, 2012 / 9:13 pm

I have to get me one of those shift dresses, I don't own one. It looks really comfy and stylish.

There's nothing more that I love in the summer besides A/C and shaved ice. I may need to invest in one of these ice makers. Thanks for sharing!

Mandi@theSassyFitMom

18. May 23, 2012 / 12:39 am

I saw that necklace on Anthro a couple days ago and too fell in love. It's so perfect! I bought a necklace from there a few years ago that was similar with all the colors and I wear it all the time. Perhaps it's time for a new one?

Cheers, Elizabeth @ The Corner Apartment

19. May 23, 2012 / 1:03 am

I met Jamie Meares at Blogfest yesterday, she is so inspiring! She is doing my BFF 's new home in Wilmington, and I cannot wait to see it!