Obsessions

MARYSIA SWIM

I am smitten with every single swimsuit in Marysia’s swim line. They look like they would be so flattering. These are top on my list of must buy bikinis for this summer

{St. Tropez Ruffle Bikini, Acapulco Bikini}

SHISEIDO THE SKINCARE PURIFYING FACE WASH

I used to be very loyal to my Purpose face wash until my mom gave me a bottle of this Shiseido face wash recently. Now I will never use any other face wash. It foams up and lathers really well- I hate face washes that do not lather because I feel like they don’t get your face clean. This smells heavenly and a tiny squirt goes a long way. It removed all my make-up and made my skin so soft. I highly recommend!

HOUSE OF HARLOW 1960 ABALONE SUNBURST NECKLACE

My grandfather gave me this necklace while I was home as a belated birthday gift ( and yes my mom helped him in picking it out). I love it so much. I have been wearing it nonstop. You might have noticed it with my Ann Taylor Dress.   It goes with everything!

GAP CREWNECK TEE DRESS

I think this might be the perfect summer dress. Soft, comfortable, stylish, and affordable!  It comes in many different colors but my two favorites are the stripes and the neon pink. Thinking I am going to splurge for both!
{Stripped Crewneck Dress, Neon Pink Crewneck Dress}

PALERMOS SPINACH AND GOAT CHEESE PIZZA

Normally I am not a frozen pizza girl. Don’t get me wrong I love pizza but the frozen one’s are usually pretty disappointing. I tried this pizza at my parents house and loved it. It had great flavors and the spinach and goat cheese were the perfect light combination. This is one frozen pizza I will be buying.

1. April 24, 2012 / 11:23 am

Love, love, love the crewneck dress. I think I may need this as well. I have been drooling over House of Harlow's pieces forever. I need to break down and buy.

2. April 24, 2012 / 11:29 am

okay lady, that neon gap dress will be mine. Mark my words. I spy just a little bit of nip in at the waist and that's my kind of shift!

3. April 24, 2012 / 12:02 pm

Love the turquoise bikini!

4. April 24, 2012 / 12:08 pm

Hi Natalie-
    Love your new necklace! It looks fab with both outfits you pictured. Just heard about that face wash over the weekend! The girl who colors my hair used to work for Shiseido and highly recommends all their products. Pizza seems pretty yummy, too. Now that I have a new baby and three year old, looks like an easy option for dinner. : )

5. April 24, 2012 / 12:08 pm

Oh Marysia's line is the bomb. I have a couple of her swimsuits, and so do Lilly and Fletcher. Highly recommend. Didn't you already buy that striped Gap dress?

6. April 24, 2012 / 12:14 pm

Loving the Gap dress!!!

7. April 24, 2012 / 12:16 pm

I just ordered the GAP dress in neon last night! I can't believe how ute their stuff is lately!

8. April 24, 2012 / 12:21 pm

WE LOVE that pizza too! They sell that brand at Costco! I want to say they only have the meat (you know the kind with every meat known to man) version. I love the way that pizza crust is super thin and almost folds up when you cook it 🙂 LOVE those dresses! Esp. the pink one!

9. April 24, 2012 / 12:22 pm

Thank you for the bathing suit recommendations! I'm headed to the beach in a few weeks and have been keeping my eyes open!

10. April 24, 2012 / 12:32 pm

LOVE everything on your list!! And how fab is your necklace? I may have to try that face wash. I hate it when they don't lather either! Awesome list!

11. April 24, 2012 / 12:55 pm

Love those bathing suits! They are absolutely amazing!!

12. April 24, 2012 / 2:30 pm

A friend of mine is a friend of Marysia, she seems like such a cool girl.. did you know she has a blog? I think you'd like it- she shares pics of her family and her business (http://marysiaswim.blogspot.com/).
    So surprised you recommended a frozen pizza 😉 but I am also a sucker for white pizza (so flavorful!) so I will have to try! Just yesterday I listed some of my splurge/steal bathing suits, let me know what you think! XO Georgine

13. April 24, 2012 / 3:18 pm

I love abalone! My mother had a ring and I was obsessed with it when I was a little girl. I might have to get that necklace and copy you!

14. April 24, 2012 / 3:51 pm

LOVE those swimsuits…I definitely need a new one this summer and that little ruffled number is *GORG*! And dude, grandpa is one stylin' gift giver (c:

15. April 24, 2012 / 6:41 pm

i love anything from House of Harlow!!

16. April 24, 2012 / 7:08 pm

That pizza sounds yummy! I can't turn down anything with goat cheese. And all the dresses are gorg!

17. April 25, 2012 / 1:26 am

Great finds, loving that necklace. You're style is so colorful and fresh!

18. April 25, 2012 / 1:15 pm

I LOVE the turquoise bathing suit!!!

19. April 25, 2012 / 2:35 pm

I have an HOH tribal pendant that I wear all the time and I've been totally coveting that abalone one! It looks great on you!

20. April 25, 2012 / 4:39 pm

omg that gap tee dress is so adorable! Must go get one today! Love it!

21. April 27, 2012 / 2:42 am

what a sweet gift from your grandfather!!! Awe!!!

22. June 19, 2012 / 4:50 pm

Just found your blog today, I am loving your posts! Wanted to pass on my favorite go pizza to on a lazy night. Freshetta Brickoven 5 cheese pizza, and I add goat cheese and sliced tomatos or crasins. It melt right into the pizza perfect!