Ann Taylor Revamped

I have to admit I have not stepped foot in an Ann Taylor store probably since Junior High. I am in Charlotte this week visiting my rents and my mom wanted to stop in today to show me a dress she liked. Boy was I pleasantly surprised. I think they are trying to revamp their image. They now have Kate Hudson as their model who I really like. They had some great neon stuff in the store for way better prices than most boutiques around town. I used to think AT was just for older women but I was proven wrong.

Both my mom and got this blouse, it is on sale plus you get an additional 30% percent off. I love navy blouses because they go with everything.

Ann Taylor Navy Cargo Blouse

ok and does anyone think this model really looks exactly like Courtney from The Bachelor (Ben’s Season)?? Just saying. Tell me you don’t agree….

This is not a clear picture but I promise this blouse fits super well and looks cute.

I also picked up this dress.

Ann Taylor Decomposed Sheath Dress

And excuse my horrific roots in this picture. My hair needs to be colored bad! I thought the dress was super cute and such a great color. I figured I could dress it up or even wear it to church. I knew I had made the right decision when I saw Eva Longoria wearing the same dress!

A few other things I really liked:
Neon Marquis Stretch Bracelet, Lace Shirt, Riley Patent Strappy Sandels

Ann Taylor is rocking it this season.

1. April 19, 2012 / 12:09 pm

GIRL!!! You can rock a sheath like nobody's business!!! That dress looks awesome on you! I'm afraid I'd need to wear it with jeans and add a belt so as not to look like a big piece of cotton candy!

2. April 19, 2012 / 12:10 pm

heading to AT today for sure…great finds!!

3. April 19, 2012 / 12:12 pm

Wow! I love what you found! Maybe I should give AT another try!

4. April 19, 2012 / 12:21 pm

did u get your 40 off regular priced merchandise? take your receipt back for sure if not!

5. April 19, 2012 / 12:44 pm

What a great re-discovery! The colors are on point and the cuts and style of pieces are flattering and fashion forward…love your purchases! (and yes, that model totally looks like courtney!)

6. April 19, 2012 / 12:46 pm

Love Ann Taylor. There is a new Pretty one in Town Center. And I want to borrow your pretty pink dress! Looks so cute on you.

7. April 19, 2012 / 12:47 pm

Love your picks, and yes I thought the same thing about the model when I was on their website earlier this week! They started 40% off today, definitely take your receipt in to get money back!

8. April 19, 2012 / 12:51 pm

I'm so glad you got the pink dress, I loved the IG pic of you in it. (sweetteabelle–I'm that stalker) I do agree that they have revamped their image. Lots more cute stuff and not just for older women. Have fun with your mom!

9. April 19, 2012 / 12:53 pm

I got the same dress Easter weekend and love it!! They had lots of cute bright things.

10. April 19, 2012 / 12:53 pm

You are rocking it in their stuff! Loving it all!

11. April 19, 2012 / 1:04 pm

So cute! I've got some stuff at Ann Taylor recently after a long time of an AT drought. Their blouses are great.

12. April 19, 2012 / 1:21 pm

Those are GREAT finds and they look great on you! I can't get enough of navy right now and NEED that blouse. And anything neon – yes please!
    thegiannitree.blogspot.com

13. April 19, 2012 / 1:25 pm

Great finds! And make sure to sign up for their emails, they have sales constantly.

That girl looks JUST LIKE Courtney. Is it?!

14. April 19, 2012 / 1:29 pm

Love the finds!! Their model looks exactly like Courtney!! It makes me feel a little bad for the model! Haha I hope not too many people tell her mean things thinking she's Courtney!

15. April 19, 2012 / 2:22 pm

Can't believe this is AT — these are gorgeous pieces! Love that sheath on you.

16. April 19, 2012 / 2:34 pm

Love everything you got! I have been windo shopping Ann Taylor and love the window. I need to get your pink dress.

17. April 19, 2012 / 2:57 pm

Love your blouse and pink dress!!! I've gotta check out AT-who knew!!! And yes, I absolutely thought the same thing about that model before I read your comment. CRAZY girl!!!!!

18. April 19, 2012 / 3:14 pm

I was just in Ann Taylor yesterday and got a really cute/sexy black top. They really have upgraded their style to a hipper level!

19. April 19, 2012 / 3:27 pm

Ann Taylor has been so great lately! I used to think of it as a store where my mom shopped but it's great go-to for work clothes this year.

20. April 19, 2012 / 4:00 pm

I have been loving Ann Taylor lately 🙂 The bright colors are fabulous!

21. April 19, 2012 / 4:00 pm

ok YES that looks just like small mouth!!! man I miss her. I started shopping again at Ann Taylor about a year ago when I had the same discovery! Who knew they had become so great?! One of my favorite striped tops is from there, and I absolutely love that pink sheath – you look amazing in it!

22. April 19, 2012 / 4:45 pm

I purchased a couple of sweaters and cardigans from AT this winter that I ended up wearing often. Your dress looks gorgeous!! Oh that model looks exactly like Courtney…that was my first reaction when I saw that pic. haha

23. April 19, 2012 / 5:16 pm

Love it! Bought two shirts there last fall for a steal on clearance!

24. April 19, 2012 / 8:29 pm

I love your new pink dress – so cute! And that girl totally looks like Courtney…ugh can't stand that girl! haha!

25. April 19, 2012 / 8:52 pm

Totally agree, they have really worked hard not to be an "old lady" store anymore…around christmas I got a freakin' amazing bracelet from there and there is so much I'm lovin' right now!

26. April 20, 2012 / 12:55 am

I've found some great finds at AT recently and I'm still in college! They definitely have some fun pieces! LOVE the dress!

27. April 20, 2012 / 1:35 am

Hot hot!! Love the blouse, no, LOOOOVE it, and the dress looks stunning on you 😉

28. April 20, 2012 / 10:59 pm

I stumbled into Ann Taylor around January and was amazed! I got a fabulous, light-weight orange/cream striped sweater with gold buttons. Looks like I need to make a trip back there soon.

29. April 23, 2012 / 1:44 am

Super cute! LOVE the dress. I bought an ostrich feather tank in there (all black that I wear with a white blazer– soooo cute) that was $12 down from $135! What! 🙂