Thoughts For Friday

My sweet sister turns the big 30 on Sunday (yep our birthdays are exactly one week apart) and I can’t wait to help her celebrate. First up is I am going to attempt to make Cucumber Basil Martinis. I had them once in NYC and they were amazing! Our Lychee Martinis were so good I am now inspired to try some other fun cocktails!

I am also thinking this dip will be made as an appetizer. Baked Hummus and Spinach Dip.

I have been working on some coffee table styling this week. Loving all the fresh azaleas in our yard I can clip for vases!

I was inspired by this pretty table. Love the stacks of books, but bowls with matches= a really bad idea with a toddler!

I am so excited because I won a ticket to the Rag and Bone fashion show here in Charleston today. I am going with my fav gal Chassity and could not be more excited! Hardest thing is deciding what am I going to wear! I will report back Monday with details.

I am so wanting a pair of hot pink shoes. I really want these Tory Burch Aine Thong Sandals and they are 20% off right now on Bloomingdales for their Friends and Family Event. But they are still darn expensive. However I do have some birthday gift cards I could use and I always love my Tory shoes years later. They hold up so well.

My second thought is these Dolce Vita Sandals. Pretty cute right? At $69 compared to $220. Decisions, Decisions!

Have ya’ll seen these pictures of Stacey Keibler in a bikini? Wow! She is major motivation for me, the perfect figure!

I am obsessed with this glam nursery I saw on Pinterest. If I ever have a baby girl this is happening. Who am I kidding this just might happen for a baby boy too. Love how sophisticated it is!

Enjoy your weekends Dolls! I leave you with this!

1. March 30, 2012 / 11:39 am

Have a great time at the fashion show! And you know I am dying over the hot pink TB sandals! They are on my list too! Have fun celebrating your sisters birthday! Hubs and I have a big date night tonight! So pumped!
    Have a great weekend sweet Natalie!

2. March 30, 2012 / 11:41 am

Go with the Dolce's for sure. I am getting a little tired of logo, so hence my suggestion. They have a bit of a dressier feel as well! Report back on the cocktail making and fashion show attire. Can't wait to hear it all!

3. March 30, 2012 / 11:46 am

So exciting re:Rag and Bone fashion show. Can't wait to see what you decided to wear! I like the DV sandals. They are cute and affordable. Love your coffee table styling, too.

4. March 30, 2012 / 11:53 am

Have fun at the fashion show! I think Bloomingdales is one of the Ebates features this week, so you could get another 3-5% back from your purchase if you go through there! Have a great weekend… that martini looks awesome.

5. March 30, 2012 / 12:03 pm

I ordered the DV sandals in nude. They had great reviews on PLime, but personally, I thought they looked cheap. I wish they were made of leather.

As for cocktails, if you like champagne (who doesn't?), then I recommend a St. Germain cocktail. It's just St. Germain (elderflower liquor) and champagne. Yum!

6. March 30, 2012 / 12:12 pm

holy crap I love your coffee table!!! It looks amazing girl! And, my sister and I were born exactly one week apart too. So funny! Have a fab weekend my friend!

7. March 30, 2012 / 1:46 pm

Stacey looks emaciated to me–I'm all for thin, but that looks unhealthy to me!

8. March 30, 2012 / 2:07 pm

Have fun at the fashion show! There is a cucumber drink at either Oku or Macintosh. I'm warning you – do not try it. It tastes like you're drinking ocean water. Ohhh my gosh that girl is so skiiiiny.

9. March 30, 2012 / 2:14 pm

That fashion show sounds like so much fun!! You two girls are just the cutest. I know you will have a blast. And take pics so we can see what you guys wore! šŸ™‚

10. March 30, 2012 / 3:30 pm

Oh, that nursery …it's beautiful! Great job on the coffee table! And those sandals, love them. Have a great weekend! Xo!

11. March 30, 2012 / 3:44 pm

Oooh that cocktail looks delish! Have you ever tried a rose martini? They are so refreshing and yummy!

Have a great weekend!

12. March 30, 2012 / 4:12 pm

I got some pink suede sandals from Jcrew that I LOVE. They weren't cheap though.

OMG now I know why George is dating her!! I could starve myself and work out 6 hours a day and then MAYBE I would look like that since we are the same height. šŸ™‚

13. March 30, 2012 / 4:39 pm

Have fun with C!! So jealous you guys get to hang out!!

14. March 30, 2012 / 4:46 pm

I actually prefer the Dolce Vita sandals over the TB. Dare I say it….they actually look more expensive!

PS, I hate you for showing that photo of SK. OK, hate is a strong word, but I didn't need to see that right after I ate a chocolate chip cookie šŸ™

15. March 30, 2012 / 7:08 pm

Have fun at the fashion show!!! Can't wait to see what you pick to wear. I love your coffee table. It looks so good šŸ™‚ I LOVE TB shoes, however I have been eyeing the Dolce Vita sandals for a while too and think I would go with those.

16. March 31, 2012 / 1:15 am

Dude, that dip looks so good. I saw you pin that! And today was SO MUCH FUN. Loved having you with me šŸ™‚

17. March 31, 2012 / 12:30 pm

I went to a fashion show thurs night and it took forever to figure out what I was going to wear…

my favorite summer drink is cucumber vodka with club soda. yummy

have fun celebrating with your sister

18. March 31, 2012 / 8:27 pm

Loving the nursery too! Expecting in August – always on the lookout for great ideas.
    Enjoy the cucumber martinis for me. Sounds divine!

19. April 2, 2012 / 11:06 pm

love that nursery!!! And your styling looks perfecto!

20. April 3, 2012 / 2:10 am

After seeing these pics of Stacy Kiebler…I'm officially running to the gym right now =)

21. April 16, 2012 / 8:17 am