Obsessions

I am so glad everyone is still digging the Obsessions posts because I sure do love writing them!

AQUA CANYON IKAT TIERED MAXI DRESS
Obsessed with this dress and even more so with the price tag. It is only $118, such a steal for a cute maxi dress. Pretty sure she will be mine soon!

HOUSE OF HARLOW JEWELRY
So of course I had heard of Nicole Ritchie’s jewelry line but I had never seen it in person. While I was in Charlotte we stopped in Nordtroms where they had a display set up of her jewelry. I loved every piece I tried on. The jewelry was made so well and even more beautiful in person. I thought it looked like it should cost alot more than it did! My two favorites pictured below. They both come in black as well but I was really digging the neutral color.
Station Leather Necklace

Double Sunburst Pendant

34 DEGREES CRISPBREAD
I am so hooked on these crackers. Theyโ€™re the thinnest, crispiest cracker around, and theyโ€™re baked with no added oil. I bought the multi-grain kind and it is made with only 3 ingredients, so you know they are good for you. One serving of 34ยฐ Crispbread is 9 crackers and that is only 35 calories and 0 grams of fat. Seriously go pick up a box of these. I found mine at Costco but I have seen them at Earthfare as well. They pair perfectly with my cheese and wine in the afternoon!

DVF KLEE TOE FLATS
I am in love with these shoes in a major way. They are the perfect nude color with a hint of hot pink.

ALMOND MILK
I have to admit I switched to Almond Milk after I heard Gwyneth say that she drank it. I know alot of regular diary and milk are laden with hormones and Almond milk is not. There is no cholesterol, lactose, or animal products in Almond Milk. It is so good I may not switch back to regular milk. The Silk brand is what I tried and love.

TRADER JOES WILD MUSHROOM AND BLACK TRUFFLE PIZZA
This is the pizza I blogged out yesterday. It is so darn good. You must try this if you love Truffles. You can really taste the flavor in the pizza. I think mushrooms and truffles are quite possibly the perfect combo. I do recommend adding extra cheese.

1. March 13, 2012 / 12:27 pm

I'm another Almond Milk drinker – and I love it ๐Ÿ™‚

I want to try that pizza so bad! Soon!!!

2. March 13, 2012 / 12:29 pm

We do all silk soy milk with Wells. She still eats cheese and some dairy yogurt which I'd like to slowly switch her out of. I want her to be completely dairy free. Matthew and I are slowly trying to switch ourselves off it as well. I've been trying soy milk in my coffee but can't quite get over the nutty taste. He's been wanting to try the almond milk too.

Oh, and I'm LOVING that maxi!!!

3. March 13, 2012 / 12:33 pm

I drink almond milk too. I find it's actually cheaper than organic cow's milk at my grocery store, and I can always find a coupon for it. I need to try that pizza!!

4. March 13, 2012 / 12:36 pm

FYI..all Publix Milk is hormone free.. Soy is not good for men, had cases of men developing breast. You always have some great info..will have to try the crackers..love Costco.

5. March 13, 2012 / 12:36 pm

Love that dress and those DVF shoes. Have been hooked on those crispbread crackers ever since my mom introduced me to them. We have the cracked pepper in our pantry right now. So good!

6. March 13, 2012 / 12:47 pm

This is my first time reading your obsessions! Such a fun idea! I love using almond milk in my green monster smoothies. So yummy.

I love those DVF sandals!! I have not seen these yet – they are so pretty!

7. March 13, 2012 / 1:25 pm

I too am obsessed with the 34 degrees crispbread!!!! Perfect pairing with the parrano cheese I am also smitten with!!! Salivating while even thinking about it since I gave up CHEESE for Lent!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to try the trader joes mushroom and black truffle pizza next!!!!!

8. March 13, 2012 / 1:42 pm

Love the ikat dress, gorgeous! And I need to get to Trader Joe's asap – truffle mushroom pizza? Sounds like a winner!

9. March 13, 2012 / 1:59 pm

Love the dress + the DVF shoes!! And I switched to almond milk a couple of months ago too…. with just me, I was throwing out milk every single week – I love how it lasts longer and have grown to love the taste!
    xo
    itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

10. March 13, 2012 / 3:34 pm

I'm an almond milk drinker as well. It's so good! Just watch some of them bc they have a lot of added sugar. ๐Ÿ™‚ Those crackers really are the best bc they have enough crunch but they don't take away from the wonderful cheese. I always put brie and goat cheese on them. SO GOOD!!

11. March 13, 2012 / 3:34 pm

12. March 13, 2012 / 6:54 pm

I love House of harlow, I have a few of her pieces… the pizza sounds delish and I use almond milk for my smoothies.

love "obsessions"

13. March 13, 2012 / 7:03 pm

I always love your dresses! I am a Almond milk fan! Peyton was drinking it but since I don't cook much I went back to organic milk cuz I was scared she wasn't getting enough good fat.

14. March 13, 2012 / 9:19 pm

Ah that dress! And I love almond milk!

15. March 13, 2012 / 10:05 pm

Almond milk is my fav too, I like it way better than soy. That maxi dress is tre cute. I just got bit by the summer clothes bug today while planning my trip to Palm Springs for next month so I want to see more!!

16. March 14, 2012 / 12:29 am

I am now obsessed with those DVF sandals!

17. March 14, 2012 / 4:14 pm

How cute is that maxi!!! You know I have never tried soy milk before. xo

18. March 16, 2012 / 2:04 am

I am obsessed w/ almond milk – try the chocolate – it's so good!