The Look For Less

MILLY VS OLD NAVY
I so wish the Old Navy version of this blouse was out last year when I dropped a pretty penny on my Milly Sailboat Blouse. They look pretty similar. I am sure the quality of the Milly Blouse is better, or at least that is what I am telling myself since I already own it! The Old Navy one is so cute for a fraction of the price! Get yours HERE!

MILLY VERSION SPRING 2011, $295

OLD NAVY VERSION, $29.94

1. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 12:40 pm

Thanks for sharing!! I love this blouse! I am not really an Old Navy shopper but I may head there today to see if my store has it!!

2. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 12:44 pm

I think old navy must have kicked it up a notch this year, first the swim suits now this!!

3. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 1:29 pm

ON kids has totally been taking cues from crewcuts the past two years and I'm so glad to see that their woman's line has stepped it up as well. Those blouses are actually so cute!

4. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 1:29 pm

The old navy one is adorable!!! Good find. Might need that for my upcoming trip to the bahamas 🙂 xx

5. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 1:39 pm

old Navy has really been stepping it up! I was in there the other day and they have all sorts of cute stuff.

6. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 2:03 pm

Wow, that looks similar! I almost bought the Milly blouse myself last year so I may have to go get this one! Thanks for the tip!

7. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 2:14 pm

Wow! Those are so similar! I might need to head to ON myself.

8. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 2:14 pm

I have got to head over to Old Navy pronto… I am seeing so many pretty things featured on blogs from there! I am excited ON is stepping up their game! 🙂

9. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 2:24 pm

I ordered the ON version in navy last week, after posting it on my Pinterest board. I still love the Milly version that you own. I just missed the "boat" when it was on sale at Shopbop. : ) Been really impressed with ON lately. I found the cutest leopard scarf there, too.

10. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 2:56 pm

Holy resemblance Old Navy! Your find has inspired me to make a pit stop there next time I am out shopping!

11. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 3:05 pm

Love this! Old Navy has been doing pretty well lately!!

12. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 3:09 pm

Yes, thank you for sharing this! I only go to Old Navy now when I see something like this that is worth seeking out. Hopefully I can snatch one up!

13. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 4:03 pm

Holy cow! I'm going to Old Navy during lunch. I do like the Milly version better though!! Please visit my blog today because I'm doing a guest post on Lauren from Texas. I need some love! lol

14. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 4:20 pm

oh my goodness – so similar! great find I am going to have to snatch one up asap!!

itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

15. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 4:24 pm

OH I love the navy and pink Old Navy blouse! Wonder if I can pull this off in a bigger size!??

16. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 4:33 pm

i have bought quite a bit of Old Navy tops (wearing one now!) recently and i love them! these are cute!

17. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 4:46 pm

love the old navy version too! thanks for sharing.

18. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 4:50 pm

I have not been to old navy in years and it looks like I will be making a trip there…tomorrow =)

19. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 5:52 pm

Wow! Love it:). Glad I stumbled upon your blog I'm a fellow Carolinian too:)). Hope talk soon and get to know you more!!!

20. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 5:53 pm

Love the Old Navy version! I haven't shopped there for awhile but there are a few things I've seen that I really like right now. I'm adding this to the list.

21. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 7:12 pm

Such a pretty shirt and they do look similar but i'm sure your's will last longer because of the better quality,

Lacey xoxo

22. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 7:29 pm

At least the milly shirt is still HOT! I don't wear shirts enought to spend a lot so I try to go cheap.

23. Avatar March 1, 2012 / 8:17 pm

I got the tan one in the mail today,and LOVE it. Plan on pairing with turquoise shorts this summer. It's a great top. Actually posting about it tomorrow!!

24. Avatar March 2, 2012 / 6:21 am

I just left a comment about this last week on Sweet Southern Prep's site after I stumbled upon it at ON! Love the navy and coral one so much that I'm going back for the camel and white one this week-hope you enjoy yours too!

25. Avatar March 2, 2012 / 1:56 pm

I saw that blouse at ON the other day and loved it… it's cute in person too! (although you know their clothes can be hit or miss on how they fit) Would definitely be a great buy!

26. Avatar March 5, 2012 / 1:35 am

you've got to be kidding me!!!!!!! I bought it too! That is crazy and the ON version is adorable!