Tibi Stalking…

You might remember this dress I blogged about awhile back. I have been stalking the Tibi site weekly to see if it has been released yet.

Well it turns out this is actually a camisole and skirt.
I still really like it, but I am not sure how that pleated skirt would look on my hips. I feel like I might look huge in it. For some reason maxi skirts are not the best look for me. I am curvy and have wide hips so this is a hard look for me to pull off. And adding pleats is a look that is never cute on me!
{TIBI ARIZONA CAMI}

During my Tibi stalking session I found this other dress. Same pattern but a different style and I really love it. I think it would be so versatile. Cute with heels for a night out or flats to run errands during the day. It comes in lavender and tan. I am thinking I like the tan better. I feel like I would wear this more than the cami/skirt combo. Other thought is to order just the Camisole which I could wear with jeans or shorts. Thoughts?
{TIBI ARIZONA SLIP DRESS}

And I think these DV Dolce Vita shoes would go perfectly with the slip dress or any outfit. A real steal for $69. I seriously want to buy the black, tan, and hot pink for that price! Get yours HERE

For all my preggo friends. I think this Tibi dress would be the cutest maternity dress ever. I think it would be hard to pull off not preggo but so adorable with a baby bump!
{TIBI ARIZONA LONG DRESS}

1. February 27, 2012 / 1:06 pm

I love the Arizona long dress too, but even the model looks preggers. That is never a look I am going for!!

2. February 27, 2012 / 1:40 pm

Obsessed with this print!! And I got those DV shoes in pink and white, love them! For $69 cant beat them

3. February 27, 2012 / 1:57 pm

THANK you for sharing this! I can't decide what to do, I love the print, but so sad it's not a dress…sad!

4. February 27, 2012 / 2:02 pm

I ordered the top but I cannot look at the price tag on the maxi skirt. The slip dress is a great option.

5. February 27, 2012 / 2:03 pm

not crazy about pleats + pattern, that might be scary! but I love the slip dress!!!

6. February 27, 2012 / 2:28 pm

I totally agree with the pleats, but I think the slip dress is adorable!

7. February 27, 2012 / 2:33 pm

gorgeous! I love those DV sandals too!

8. February 27, 2012 / 2:36 pm

I am really loving that slip dress! Who knew that Tibi number was a camisole and maxi skirt? I am slightly disappointed!

9. February 27, 2012 / 2:54 pm

Natalie! Thank you so much for your detective work on this Tibi ensemble. : ) I just ordered the maxi skirt and am hoping to score the top, too! It will be perfect for a wedding I have in June. I think you need that slip dress in your life…ha! It would look fab on you.

10. February 27, 2012 / 3:02 pm

I saw those all on Tibi's website this weekend too and meant to email you. I can totally see you in that tank for sure. And I'm sure it's the least expensive.

11. February 27, 2012 / 4:29 pm

Ohhh loving the preggo version {naturally!} but I think the short version would be fun for a non-preggo! Super duper cute!!

12. February 27, 2012 / 4:35 pm

You need to get that short slip dress! That is super hot! You can switch it up

13. February 27, 2012 / 5:39 pm

I adore the slip dress. I'm feeling the urge to grab my credit card. lol

14. February 27, 2012 / 5:41 pm

ahhh….pregnant friend here..you may have found a special occasion dress for me 🙂 I'll let you know.

sorry I laughed out loud at your curvy comment. you have the figure to pull off either option! I do think maxi skirts aren't flattering for everyone.

15. February 27, 2012 / 5:45 pm

Love the idea of just the cami!!! You could wear it with anything!! Although I can't believe you when you say the cami and skirt wouldn't look good on you!!! Ridiculous!!! Look you fab in everything you put on!!!

16. February 27, 2012 / 7:37 pm

I still think you'd look great in the first dress! I hadn't seen other angles of the dress til now – so happy to see more of it!

itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

17. February 27, 2012 / 9:50 pm

You and I are on the same page! I added this tank and dress to my Pinterest page the other day. I agree I don't think the skirt would look that flattering on me either. The tank would be cute though!

Andrea

18. February 28, 2012 / 12:39 am

Love that dress!! The shorter version is adorable! Let us know if you go for it and what you think!

19. February 28, 2012 / 1:17 am

natalie, that tan arizona slip dress has your name all over it; i can definitely see you wearing that a ton! loving your finds!

20. February 28, 2012 / 3:33 am

Really loving all of these pieces! I wouldn't have guessed the original picture was a skirt and cami. I absolutely love the print, maybe I can squeeze the cami into my spring shopping budget.

21. February 28, 2012 / 8:15 pm

Love that first dress, I definitely pinned it on Pinterest a while ago the colors are perfect.