Obsessions

Happy Tuesday Loves. I hope many of you got to enjoy a day off yesterday!
1)RACHEL PALLY SAL TOP
How cute is this top? I am always a fan of navy and white stripes, so classic and chic. My favorite part is the back. Love the bow and the sexy peek of the back.

2)TRADER JOES RAISIN ROSEMARY CRISPS
Can you tell I am obsessed with Trader Joes? These crackers are my newest find and I am hooked. They are the perfect combo of sweet and savory and taste great with any cheese you can imagine. Go buy some you will be obsessed too!

3) GRASS CLOTH WALL COVERING
This is my newest design obsession. Pretty sure this is going to happen in Sterling’s big boy room or perhaps when we have another baby.

4) THE VOICE
This show is my newest TV obsession. It is so much better than American Idol. Matt and I just started watching last week and we are hooked. Plus looking at Adam Levine ain’t so bad.

5)JENNIFER ZEUNER CROSS NECKLACE AND BRACELET
Jennifer Zeuner is one of my favorite jewelry designers. I love how feminine and delicate her pieces are. I own one of her monogrammed necklaces and wear it almost everyday. I am in love with this cross necklace and bracelet. They are so simple yet stunning at the same time. I could see myself wearing these everyday.

1. February 21, 2012 / 12:40 pm

I am loving that top as well. And how I miss Trader Joe's.

2. February 21, 2012 / 1:31 pm

TJ Raisin/Rosemary crisps are the BEST!!! We usually have them on hand for any party or celebration. Try them with Havarti dill cheese! The Voice has become a new favorite for me, too. Some serious talent and I don't mind watching Blake Shelton! : )

3. February 21, 2012 / 2:02 pm

Costco had these Cranberry Crisps that were to DIE for over the holidays and I stocked up-now I need to try these TJ ones! Have you seen the tv show Smash yet? It's sooo good, the singing and the acting!

4. February 21, 2012 / 2:43 pm

I wish we had a Trader Joe's. I feel so left out while everyone else is having all these yummies and im not 🙁

5. February 21, 2012 / 2:58 pm

I adore that top! The tie in the back is oh-so-sexy without being over the top. And I am right there with you on the Voice- I am loving this show!

6. February 21, 2012 / 3:27 pm

Love the grasscloth! We are huge Voice fans too!! Of course, totally agree with Adam Levine, not bad to look at for the 1-2 hours!

7. February 21, 2012 / 3:52 pm

I had seen that top in dress form, but had no idea they had a top! loooove it. especially the back! and love the long cross necklace.
    itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

8. February 21, 2012 / 3:53 pm

we almost bought a house that had grasscloth wallpaper in a guest bathroom and it was GORGEOUS…i can never stop thinking about how i want to incorporate it somehow!!

9. February 21, 2012 / 4:10 pm

Obsessed with The Voice!!!! Sooo good! Can't wait to try those crackers too. Love Trader Joes and all your fun finds in there. Totally digging those pics of the grasscloth walls in the nursery-it really would look good anywhere you put it!

10. February 21, 2012 / 4:19 pm

We are suppose to finally get a TJ's in Plano sometime this year! Yay! Very cute top!

11. February 21, 2012 / 4:25 pm

I've seen several girls at school with the cross bracelets, they look so delicate and pretty in person!

12. February 21, 2012 / 8:00 pm

I had grass cloth walls in my den growing up. It was so neat! PS NEED that top!

13. February 21, 2012 / 11:52 pm

Ha ha, I'm laughing about the Adam comment because I'm pretty sure he was the sole reason that I wanted to start watching that show (c: But I definitely didn't tell the hubbs that!

14. February 21, 2012 / 11:58 pm

wow, jennifer zeuner's jewelry is beautiful; i'm so in to simple gold pieces recently and this would be an ideal addition to that collection!

15. February 22, 2012 / 12:07 am

Those crackers sound fantastic! Definitely getting some next time I go to Trader Joe's.

16. February 22, 2012 / 12:40 am

Love the top and bracelet and those crisps look like something I would really like!

17. February 26, 2012 / 7:28 pm

I love that grasscloth too- so pretty and calming :). And I love the voice too- my fave is the guy that was in the Mickey Mouse club w/ Christina- he has the best voice ever!

18. March 1, 2012 / 4:58 am

I have a similar cross bracelet but much smaller and more delicate. I got it on etsy for $20!

19. April 24, 2012 / 8:16 am

Just what I adore in commendations mulberry purseto the adumbration with this carrier will be that’s not in actuality brownish mulberry outletrather than in actuality white.. in a few lamps that aswell seems like any dim fruit. My accomplice celine bag accoutrements accoutrements and i don’t apperceive just what the accurate blush is called (My accomplice and i has been mulberry bag brash nonetheless it appeared unpronounceable added a tad humans yet I will be in actuality aflame from it! My accomplice and i has been appropriately advantaged to accept mulberry outlet store that because it will be about difficult to mulberry luggage bags be able to access some mulberry handbags of the lighter brave accoutrements duke accoutrements central Greater london.