The Bob: An Update

So, I went for it and decided to chop my hair off. Ladies this is major. I have not had short hair since 8th grade. But I was ready. I went in prepared and did not shed a tear and truth be told I like my short hair. Actually I love it! It was so processed and dried out before and now it looks and feels so fresh and healthy. Afterwards my hair dresser even said the texture looked like a 10 year old’s hair . A major compliment to a bleachaholic! This is what I brought in for my inspiration pictures (You all know how much I love me some Gwennie). I thought her bob was perfection and if Gwyneth can rock short hair then so can I!

Here is the pic I snapped when leaving the hair salon.

And here it is the next day. Styled by Moi and still looking good!

Love it. I am sure I will be ready to have long hair again come the Fall but for Spring and Summer I am so happy with my new “do”!

On another note, thanks for all the sweet Birthday wishes for Sterling yesterday! We had a wonderful day! Here he is making a wish for his Birthday:)

Have a great weekend! I am off to finish up everything for Sterling’s party tomorrow! Pictures to come next week! xoxo

1. February 17, 2012 / 12:34 pm

I took the top picture in to my stylist as well, but I ended up going with an Olivia Palermo cut since it was a tad bit longer. I had very long hair too! Looks great on you. I put a new picture of my hair as my "profile picture" on my blog.

2. February 17, 2012 / 1:03 pm

you look like Gwynnies twin!!

Have a great party, cant wait to see your fabulous pictures!!

3. February 17, 2012 / 1:05 pm

OMG I love it girl!! It really looks amazing on you babe!!! see ya tomm!!!

4. February 17, 2012 / 1:36 pm

Love the new haircut… So Happy you decided to do it, so fresh and sassy for springYou look great!!
    If you feel like you want your long hair back I will always make a trip to Charleston and give you hair extensions!!! 😉

5. February 17, 2012 / 2:00 pm

I took that exact top photo in to my stylist as well in December and love my new do as well. So much healthier and such a great cut!

6. February 17, 2012 / 2:21 pm

So glad you went for it!!! You look gorgeous. Love the new haircut. Have a fun party weekend.

7. February 17, 2012 / 2:29 pm

I clicked over from Haus and Home, your blog is so cute. I love reading blogs of stylish moms with little boys these days (I have a 10 month old)I would challenge anyone that says girls are more fun:) cute hair!

8. February 17, 2012 / 3:15 pm

Love your new haircut! Looks great! Can't wait to see pictures of Sterling's party next week. Your blog is a daily read and always so fun!

9. February 17, 2012 / 3:30 pm

new do is stunning!!! love the inspiration pics, and it fits you well 😉

10. February 17, 2012 / 3:58 pm

Gorgeous!!! I love that cut on you! Everytime I cut my hair, I think 'this is so me, why do I ever grow my hair out?!' — and then I grow it out. Only to cut it again and love it!!??!!

11. February 17, 2012 / 4:12 pm

Natalie it looks amazing!!!! You are like Gwyneth's twin 🙂 So glad you went for it! Hope the party is amazing!!

itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

12. February 17, 2012 / 4:30 pm

Looks great, Natalie! Glad Sterling enjoyed his birthday yesterday and am sure he will enjoy it again tomorrow! 🙂

13. February 17, 2012 / 4:54 pm

Love it Natalie! You're so gorgeous, can't wait to see it in person. I have an appt next week to get some length taken off the back, bob style but not dramatic since my sides still haven't caught up. xx

14. February 17, 2012 / 6:53 pm

You are going to think I'm SO weird, but during a really boring meeting today somehow I ended up thinking about Gwenyth Paltrow which led me to wonder if you had cut your hair! I love it!

15. February 17, 2012 / 8:08 pm

YOU LOOK STUNNING!!!!! It's so cute. I love it.

16. February 18, 2012 / 12:42 pm

LOVE your hair!!! Hope the little man's party is a success! 🙂

17. February 18, 2012 / 11:16 pm

Your hair looks FANTASTIC! I love that feeling after you leave the salon when the tips of your hair actually feel full and healthy. This is making me reconsider my ban any cuts above the collar bone.