Obsessions

Thank you all for the great time out suggestions! I truly value everyone’s opinions and so appreciate all the advice. I will let you know how it goes! Here are my latest Obsessions this week!

CHARLES ALBERT AGATE RING
I am pretty smitten with this ring. I am drawn to the pink because hello, I love me some pink but I am thinking I would probably wear the nude version more often.

TUFTED HEADBOARDS PLUS AMAZING WALLPAPER
This might quite possibly the perfect bedroom combo in my humble opinion. I love the idea of just wallpapering the one wall behind the bed. I am still lusting after a tufted headboard for our bedroom.

IMAGES VIA DECORPAD AND PINTEREST
TOM’S BALLET FLATS
I have to admit I am not a huge fan of regular Tom’s. When I see other people wearing them I think they look cute but on me they just look plain stupid. I am however very excited about the new line of Tom’s Ballet Flats coming out this Spring. Since I am almost 5’10 I live in ballet flats. I have my eye on the leopard pair!

ESSIE PINK PARKA
I am 100 percent on board with the neon trend this summer. I can’t wait to paint my nails this gorgeous Hot Pink shade by Essie!

BANANA REPUBLIC MOD PRINT PINTUCK SHELL
In keeping with my hot pink love affair I picked up this Banana Republic Blouse last week. I love that they send you rewards and coupons all the time. I got this baby for practically nothing. Right now they are having 30 percent off everything with code NEWYOU. I think this top will be super cute with my skinny jeans and a cardigan til summer hits and then I will wear it with shorts.

It looks cute with my workout pants, right?

It also comes in a black version that is equally as cute.

1. January 17, 2012 / 1:05 pm

Oh my gosh I love all your obsessions! I think I might have to get that Banana top too. Very cute and would go perfectly with your neon nails.

2. January 17, 2012 / 1:45 pm

Always love your obsessions. I definitely think you need that ring! I love the headboard and wallpaper combination too, its perfect.

3. January 17, 2012 / 2:01 pm

I feel the same way about regular Toms…and am very excited to try the ballet flats. I think I want one in every color/pattern!

4. January 17, 2012 / 2:19 pm

LOVE the black version…may have to go get that today. I tried to comment the other day, but check out Love and Logic books on parenting – they are working wonders for my 4 year old. And I also like having a "plan" of how I am going to handle the situation – otherwise I slack off and then he doesn't get a consistent message.

5. January 17, 2012 / 2:43 pm

The ballet flat Toms are too cute! I need a pair asap! I also love that ring and shirt. Oh and the headboards are gorg too… So I guess Im just in love with it all!

6. January 17, 2012 / 2:59 pm

Girl I didn't know you are only 2 inches shorter than me. I thought you were itty bitty. I wear heels all the time! I love being a giant I guess? lol

7. January 17, 2012 / 3:23 pm

Loving those TOMS!!! Cannot wait for them to come out!

8. January 17, 2012 / 3:39 pm

I think I am going to get some Toms this spring. I think I want the org. Love those tops and the pink polish!!!!

9. January 17, 2012 / 3:40 pm

now those are some toms I maybe could think about buying…maybe! I also love that BR shirt. Haven't been in there in years, literally. Might need to stop in soon!

10. January 17, 2012 / 3:42 pm

I feel the same way about Tom's! I always love them on my friends, but feel like a nurse when they are on my feet…ballet flats are much more up my alley

11. January 17, 2012 / 3:53 pm

I love the wallpaper in the first picture! And I agree about Tom's – have never thought they were cute, but those flats are surprisingly adorable?! Great picks!

12. January 17, 2012 / 5:32 pm

I definitely think you would get more wear out of the nude ring..just pair it with your bright pink Essie nails! 🙂

13. January 17, 2012 / 6:14 pm

I love all of your "obsessions", as always! I especially love that ring, in pink!! Gorgeous!

14. January 17, 2012 / 6:23 pm

I have that print of Toms but in the wedge. Guess Banana is finally putting out something cute!!

15. January 17, 2012 / 9:26 pm

I'm excited about the Toms ballet flats too! The regular look awful on me as well. I like them on Lilly b/c they tay on her feet, but they're ridic on me.

16. January 17, 2012 / 11:01 pm

I need to be wearing that nail polish and have those rings as well.

17. January 18, 2012 / 4:25 am

I'm so excited about the new TOMS, I have a pair of the regular black ones and they are pretty comfortable. Matthew has a pair too, they are so cute!

18. January 18, 2012 / 4:36 pm

I love that ring in the pink!! I also love the third tufted headboard with that aqua and gold-ish wallpaer–gorgeous!

19. January 19, 2012 / 4:19 am

As a frequent flats wearer myself, I can't wait for the Toms ballet flats to be released! I keep asking our local boutique who carries them about the release date and can't get an answer out of them. I think I want a pink pair, but the leopard is darling too!