My Newest Gadget Obsessions

For Christmas I got several new gadgets that changed my life. Now I am totally not a gadget girl, I never buy these kinds of things. I would rather spend my money on clothes and home decor, but I love to ask for gadgets as gifts. So far I am obsessed with these 5 items.

1) KEURIG COFFEE MAKER
I love this coffee maker. It makes the perfect cup of coffee. I feel like our old pot of coffee would sit and get stale. Not this thing, it makes a fresh cup everytime. Can’t recommend this enough. It has a clean sleek look so I don’t mind it sitting out on my counter. I also love it for making hot green tea as well.

2) SONICARE TOOTHBRUSH
You may be thinking what a lame Christmas gift, a toothbrush? But this thing is amazing. I used to always laugh when my dentist would tell me I really needed to get one of these, a $150 toothbrush, umm no thanks. My parents surprised us with this and I swear I will never go back to a regular toothbrush. My teeth feel so clean! It is set on a two minute timer to make sure you really clean your teeth well. Before I got this I swear I must have only brushed my teeth for like 30 seconds because 2 minutes seems like forever. My teeth have never felt cleaner.

3) THE NINJA BLENDER
I never got the Breville Juicer I wanted for Christmas but I did get the Ninja Blender. This makes the best smoothies ever. It really will puree anything you put in it. I am off to the store this morning to get the stuff to make my favorite green smoothie (part of my New Years Detox)!

4) WARING ELECTRIC WINE OPENER
Ever since using my parents electric wine opener, I was obsessed. Santa was nice enough to bring me one and I love it. It makes opening wine so easy and you all know how much I love my glass of wine.

5) KITCHEN AID IMMERSION BLENDER
I love to make homemade soups, but always have to pour the mix into my food processor to puree. This usually makes a huge mess. This immersion blender makes pureeing my soups so much easier. Love the sleek white look of it and it is small enough to stash in a drawer or cabinet.

I am definitely no techie or gadget pro but these are a few of my new favorites that make my life easier!

1. Avatar January 3, 2012 / 1:12 pm

May have to switch from the tassimo to Keurig, see the k-cups everywhere! Looks like you had a great Christmas!

2. Avatar January 3, 2012 / 1:42 pm

I got so excited once I realized I could add the Keurig to my registry the other day! The electric wine opener must have been the gadget of Christmas 2012 because my mom gave them to everyone!

3. Avatar January 3, 2012 / 2:17 pm

My imulsion blender is my favorite! Love all of these goodies, might need to add them to all to my registry

4. Avatar January 3, 2012 / 2:21 pm

I love kitchen gadgets. My aunt got a keurig coffee maker for xmas too, and she's obsessed. She's going to be so hyper!

5. Avatar January 3, 2012 / 2:43 pm

I have a keriug and use it everyday! love it! also love that it makes my tea and hot chocolate too! 😉 Hope you had a wonderful nye! xo

6. Avatar January 3, 2012 / 2:57 pm

I cannot live without my keurig and electric wine opener- they are both the best! Plus there are so many more coffee.tea options with the keurig.

7. Avatar January 3, 2012 / 3:06 pm

My gadget girl. That soup stick puree thingie seems like a much easier way than breaking out a freakin' blender! So glad you're enjoying your new good. Tiny bit jealz over that keurig.

8. Avatar January 3, 2012 / 3:44 pm

I got an immersion blender at a bridal shower in May, it is one of my favorite things evah! In the summer, saute some cherry tomatoes in evoo, throw in s&p and basil, blend, and you have amazing pasta sauce in about 4 mins!

9. Avatar January 3, 2012 / 4:09 pm

I've always wanted the Sonicare toothbrush…now I really want it after your review! OH an we got the immersion blender for Christmas too, but wasn't sure what to use it for!! Great tip on making soups!!

10. Avatar January 3, 2012 / 4:33 pm

I have had the wine opener for a few years and love it!! I'm really thinking I want to get the immersion blender and after your review I think it would be the perfect addition to my kitchen!

11. Avatar January 3, 2012 / 5:17 pm

That is so funny! I got my parents a keurig and my boyfriend the Waring wine opener! They are loving them!

12. Avatar January 3, 2012 / 5:41 pm

haha!! I got a new Cuisinart Food Processer, a coffee maker and an immersion blender and let me tell you I love that thing!!

13. Avatar January 3, 2012 / 5:41 pm

14. Avatar January 3, 2012 / 5:57 pm

I would die without my Keurig coffee maker! Gadgets are the perfect thing to ask for. I asked for a Dutch Oven and got it. I love it!

15. Avatar January 3, 2012 / 8:00 pm

We have the toothbrush, immersion blender and the wine opener…love all of them! We luckily registered for ours because I'm like you, I don't care to spend my own money. 🙂

Kelli

16. Avatar January 3, 2012 / 11:29 pm

I am totally into my little ninja! The thing can seriously do anything…and I'm pretty sure I need that toothbrush! After having some not-so-stellar news at the dentist, I think a change is in order!!! And who doesn't like stuff that makes your life easier???

17. Avatar January 4, 2012 / 3:07 am

An immersion blender has been a game changer for soup making. Im trying to convince the hubby we need a kuerig…

18. Avatar January 4, 2012 / 3:30 am

My mother-in-law got me the keurig 2 years ago for Christmas and we have used it every day since. We recently got the K-cup filter to fill with our own loose grounds. Love that just as much.

I have never looked into getting an electric wine opener but it sounds like something I could really use. Definitely checking those out!

Have a great 2012!

19. Avatar January 4, 2012 / 3:31 am

Have a great 2012!

20. Avatar January 4, 2012 / 5:09 am

Yes! I love the Kuerig coffee maker! Some of my family members own them are they're amazing! Now I'm just waiting for my birthday to arrive… 🙂

21. Avatar January 5, 2012 / 8:58 pm

The Ninja blender sounds very pro! I really need to get a good quality blender, you have no idea how many blenders I have burnt in my life, is a family joke by now!