Making Room For New

New Year means time to clean out my closet and organize. Now if only my closet looked like this I would be in business. But I guess you gotta work with what you got!

I like to clean out old to make room for new. Usually I pass stuff off to my sister for first dibs and then either list on EBay or take to Goodwill. Here are two new dresses (Christmas Gifts) that I am making room for in my closet.
TIBI CONSTELLATION SHIFT DRESS

DIANE VON FURSTENBERG FLORANE LILY CREPE MINI DRESS

It would be an understatement to say I am obsessed with Tibi and DVF. They are my favorite brands and I can’t wait to wear these beauties.
I found this great guide to cleaning/organizing your closet over on Julia’s Blog. It has some great rules to follow.

Happy Closet Cleaning!

1. Avatar January 5, 2012 / 12:43 pm

Love it!!!! I can't wait to do some closet reorganizing to make room for fun new maternity free spring and summer dresses!!!

2. Avatar January 5, 2012 / 1:36 pm

love the dvf dress and love that guide! I cleaned my closet this weekend and felt like a new woman afterwards hahaha 🙂

3. Avatar January 5, 2012 / 2:08 pm

Love that Tibi dress and I would love to have one of those closets too!

4. Avatar January 5, 2012 / 3:04 pm

You look gorgeous in both of those dresses!! Uh yeah closet cleaning is definitely on the list to do asap! It's out of control. That list will come in handy!

5. Avatar January 5, 2012 / 3:16 pm

Love those dresses, also two of my favorite brands. I have a major closet-cleaning coming up this weekend!

6. Avatar January 5, 2012 / 3:21 pm

These closets almost made me pass out! I need to do some serious cleaning! You always get the best dresses!

7. Avatar January 5, 2012 / 3:44 pm

Totally into the reorganizing, LOVE your new dresses. I swear I think I'd swap closets with you. And Meg's organizing charts are always amazing, girl has major talent.

8. Avatar January 5, 2012 / 4:11 pm

Ooo I definitely need to clean out my closet!! Need to check out those tips! And I love your new dresses!! So pretty!

9. Avatar January 5, 2012 / 4:25 pm

Wow-those dresses are stunning.

10. Avatar January 5, 2012 / 4:53 pm

ugh… I badly need to do the same thing. I have things I haven't work in years shoved in there. Love the new dresses as always!!!

11. Avatar January 5, 2012 / 4:54 pm

Those dresses are both gorgeous! Thanks for your super nice comment on my blog Natalie! 😉

12. Avatar January 5, 2012 / 5:36 pm

I would definitely make room for those hot little numbers! That DVF mini is fabulous…that color blue is *perfect* for you! And feel free to pass along any of your castoffs…hehehe! Ya, like I need more in my closet, ha!

13. Avatar January 5, 2012 / 8:38 pm

Love those dresses! I need to do some closet cleaning, too — but we are moving soon, so I will be forced to do it!

14. Avatar January 5, 2012 / 11:15 pm

I keep seeing people cleaning out their closets after the New Years on blogs and it is giving me the itch to do the same. I have periodically made trips to Goodwill throughout last year and my 2 moves, but there is definitely so many things I never wear, and I also have to get my husband on board to throw out old paperwork that has been piling up in trash bags! Thanks for the inspiration and link!

15. Avatar January 5, 2012 / 11:39 pm

I'm organizing my closet at school and can't wait to use these tips!

16. Avatar January 6, 2012 / 12:58 am

I absolutely love the 2 new dresses you got this Christmas. So you, so perfect!

17. Avatar January 6, 2012 / 3:17 am

Just found your blog via Schue Love, it is so cute. LOVE your new tibi dress! Looking forward to following along in your adventures!

18. Avatar January 6, 2012 / 4:30 pm

LOVE that Tibi dress!! I definitely need to do some cleaning out of my closet and all my other junk during the new year!