Go Get Your Shop On

For all you locals, please go visit Antiques of South Windermere this weekend. Look at all the goodies I spied there yesterday. I only wish I had a spot for all these beauties in my house, or that the hubs didn’t have me on such a tight budget so I could actually buy them. I am especially lusting over the Lucite Bar Cart. Someone please go buy these things and report back to me so I can viciously live through you! And you are welcome for me personally selecting the best items for you!

1. January 21, 2012 / 3:15 pm

Oh how I would love that bar cart!!!! I really could use something like that. I am certain, however, it more than likely does not fit into my budget either….sigh…

2. January 21, 2012 / 3:42 pm

Love them all! Can you imagine how fab our houses would be if we had no budgets! Have a great weekend!

3. January 21, 2012 / 3:42 pm

That bar cart is stunning!

4. January 21, 2012 / 9:45 pm

I love that bar cart but since I've been to that store before I know its NOT in my budget.

5. January 21, 2012 / 10:00 pm

Holy cats that place looks amazing. Between that and Stephen Colbert speaking on the Cistern, I am wishing I was in Charleston right now!

6. January 21, 2012 / 10:13 pm

I would drive to S.C. just for that bar cart!!

7. January 22, 2012 / 2:24 am

Great finds!!! Hope your weekend is grand, my dear!

8. January 23, 2012 / 4:06 am

that lucite bar cart is ridic~! LOVE it so much! I've never seen anything like it… and what a tease to find so many things you love when you're on a budget- it's always like that! xo Lisa

9. January 24, 2012 / 2:31 am

Those finds! I grew up in Wappoo Heights and never did much in South Windermere shopping center other than go to Earth Fare. Next time I'm home, I'm checking it out… I'm sure I'll just have to window shop though. That antique store doesn't look too budget friendly! đŸ™‚

Anna

10. January 26, 2012 / 5:30 pm

holy crap, those lucite chairs, I can't even deal.

11. April 24, 2012 / 8:22 am

Well after lots of celine outle time, energy, blood, Celine Purse sweat, tears and frustration, i managed to tie something… definitely not celine bag anywhere near as stunning as i had hoped but Celine Tote since i had not done my hair, Celine Luggage tote something needed to cover it. And here we go…. i'm celine handbag not even going anymore if this thing does not decide to act righJust what I adore in commendations mulberry purseto the adumbration with this carrier will be that’s not in actuality brownish mulberry outletrather than in actuality white.. in a few lamps that aswell seems like any dim fruit.