Feeling Neon.

I don’t know about y’all but I am having a major neon moment. Maybe it’s the fact that it is January and the holidays have passed and that makes me a little sad. Or that I am overwhelmed trying to clean out and organize (man we have alot of s*&t in our house- I might should be on hoarders). Or that I am trying to eat healthy (sucks). Or the fact that the Hubs wants me to make a budget and live on an allotted allowance each week (sucks even more than cleaning and healthy eating). Yeah, it’s official I am in a January Funk. But these bright neon’s have me really looking forward to Spring and shopping again!

Happy Thursday! After working all weekend and then working til 11 everynight this week I finally get to spend some time with my hubby. He has a big trial today so say a big prayer that he does well (as I know he will)! xoxo

images via Sterling Style and Pinterest

1. January 12, 2012 / 12:59 pm

Good Luck Matt! And yes, eating, organizing, not having enough room, etc. SUCKS! Why can't we be better versions of the Real Housewives with plenty of time to play and shop while looking totally glamorous?!

2. January 12, 2012 / 1:02 pm

Loving neon too in clothing and accessories! The Gap had some cute shirts with neon stripes the other day. I like the hot pink and citron shades.

3. January 12, 2012 / 1:11 pm

…and I swear, neon makes everyone look better, like a tan!!

Good luck hubby!!!

4. January 12, 2012 / 1:31 pm

i have always hated pink & red together, but seeing some of these fabulous outfits really makes me want to try it!

5. January 12, 2012 / 2:11 pm

Yuck to allowences (which Ive been fighting for a year) but yay to Neons. Target had some fun neon accessories that just went on sale…

6. January 12, 2012 / 3:31 pm

This post has definitely gotten me excited for Spring! New years resolutions are no fun.

7. January 12, 2012 / 4:01 pm

I'm craving a neon yellow skirt! And have you seen the Bobbi Brown line? Such pretty neon colors! Nude and Neon I think!

8. January 12, 2012 / 4:01 pm

9. January 12, 2012 / 5:43 pm

Yikes! That is one big week! And I'm right there with ya, girl, I'm in the January funk…it doesn't help that there are all these fabulous sales going on and I don't have a dime to throw at them (also from a hubby budget crack down )c: )! I should throw on some neon and do some secret shopping…(c: Okay fine, it will just be secret looking…whatev.

10. January 12, 2012 / 7:28 pm

I can't get enough! Love this stuff!

11. January 12, 2012 / 7:52 pm

Loving all the neon as well..looks like a huge trend for spring…Trying to think of how I will infuse in my personal style..not one to wear straight up NEON..so adding it in with fun accessories or a blouse is what I am thinking…thanks for sharing!
    HappyThursday.
    C

12. January 12, 2012 / 8:31 pm

I seriously can't get enough – it just makes me smile right away! If only I could own some of the pieces in those pics! Good luck to your hubby… maybe the allotted budget will increase after his trial goes well today 🙂

13. January 12, 2012 / 8:47 pm

I'm so happy bright colors are in style! I just bought my 4th pair of colored denim pants. I need to stop now!!

14. January 12, 2012 / 9:14 pm

I am with you on the neon. I need to add something in this color to my wardrobe.

15. January 12, 2012 / 10:39 pm

Always love a pop of neon and can't get enough of Ashley Olsen's orange dress!

xoxox navy & orange

16. January 13, 2012 / 12:33 am

you have no idea I am down right obsessed with neon! Like I need the perfect neon crossbody for spring/summer asap! 🙂 Good luck to your hubs! xo Lis

17. January 13, 2012 / 4:49 am

Wasn't that a treat looking at all of those amazingly beautiful clothes?! I LOVE them…they look vibrant, chic and happy all at once!