Currently Stalking…

I think you all know how much I love a gorgeous handbag. Well, I have found my next purse. Enter the Celine Boston Purse. I am pretty smitten with this purse and have been stalking her all over the Internet. I need this purse in my life, like bad.

Blair from Atlantic Pacific has one

Bradley from Luella and June has one

Camille from Camille Styles has one

As do a slew of other celebrities. So naturally now I want one.

I think she might quite possibly be the perfect purse. I am even thinking it is big enough to serve as my next diaper bag too. Hardest decision is what color to get. I am initially drawn the Camel one.

But I kind of love the bright blue one! It would add such a fun pop of color to my everyday life!

The black one would go with everything and is probably the most practical.

Then there is the half canvas version- although I see this one getting the dirtiest.

Decisions, decisions. What color do ya’ll like? I just asked Sterling and he said “Mama Black purse” and pointed to the black one, so I guess his vote is for the black one! My little man is quite practical when it comes to purse choices! Here’s to hoping one day I will own this beauty!

1. January 26, 2012 / 1:02 pm

i almost got one in december … but it's odd- there are an abundance of them for sale on ebay and TPF … not sure if that's a bad sign that people end up not liking them or they are just trying to cash in on their popularity.

2. January 26, 2012 / 1:07 pm

I'm torn between the camel and black. And now officially obsessed myself!

3. January 26, 2012 / 1:11 pm

Me too me too!! My heart just skipped a beat, I LOVE this purse. Thanks for planting a seed 🙂

4. January 26, 2012 / 1:20 pm

This bag is my current obsession too. I spent some time playing with the black one on Monday at Saks. I should have bought one in 2011 though because the price went up $400! That's huge, bags noromally go up no more than $75. Tear.

5. January 26, 2012 / 1:43 pm

I got the black one for my birthday this year. I am absolutely obsessed. I wear it every single day!! Best present ever. I think you need it 🙂

6. January 26, 2012 / 1:59 pm

Um, I need this bag now too. I want the camel one. I keep on adding to my birthday list…

7. January 26, 2012 / 2:24 pm

oh me too! obsessed with it, just like you!

8. January 26, 2012 / 3:06 pm

That's tough I love black and camel… I say camel because the we're headed toward spring!

9. January 26, 2012 / 3:07 pm

I love this purse too!! I personally love the camel one but the black would be more practical 🙂

10. January 26, 2012 / 3:24 pm

I think the bright blue is HOT! It would work with everything! If you really want black , I would do the black and cream one, but then it could get too dirty.

11. January 26, 2012 / 3:33 pm

I have been obsessing over this bag forever– seriously love it! And I think I love the black or blue! You need one asap! 🙂

12. January 26, 2012 / 3:35 pm

Um, love. I feel like I have seen these popping up everywhere. My vote is the camel colored one. Second fave is the black. Both are such classic colors.

13. January 26, 2012 / 3:49 pm

just get the black for winter and camel for summer 🙂 problem solved! but seriously, amazing bag!

14. January 26, 2012 / 3:50 pm

Love the camel or black!! Sterling has got impeccable taste!! 😉

15. January 26, 2012 / 3:54 pm

I would die for that bag. It is so gorgeous and I keep drooling over it when I see it!! I would want the camel…. such pretty buttery leather!

16. January 26, 2012 / 5:29 pm

uuuhhhh! I was touching and oohing and ahhhing over those yesterday! The BLUE ONE….I bet I drooled on it. le sigh…

17. January 26, 2012 / 6:03 pm

A friend of mine just bought one in black from a lady she knows that "just has too many of them" and needed to unload some. Must be nice! I'm drawn to the camel too 🙂

18. January 26, 2012 / 6:45 pm

I am loving the bright blue!!

19. January 26, 2012 / 7:26 pm

love this bag – but there is a HUGE wait-list for this everywhere! You have to pre-order and then usually sit on a wait list — it's insane but then so is how pretty this baby is!!!! xoxox E

20. January 26, 2012 / 7:37 pm

This is a beautiful bag – but is a handbag a good style for a busy mommy like you?! I prefer handbags to shoulder straps… but, when I'm shopping, I always switch to a shoulder/crossbody bag! My vote is camel if you decide to go for it!

21. January 26, 2012 / 7:57 pm

Love the camel color! Would go with anything and everything! Ran into our TJ Maxx today. It is a runway store, so it has incredible designer pieces. They had the Celine colorblock shopper in royal blue and dark brown. It was originally over $1100 and going for $799. I will keep my eye out for you in case they have the Boston bag!

22. January 26, 2012 / 8:01 pm

I want one too! She is the perfect bag!

23. January 26, 2012 / 8:01 pm

Love that bag! I was just at H&M and saw some with similar shape…now I'm wishing I'd snatched it up!

24. January 26, 2012 / 8:14 pm

I'm seriously obsessed with these bags. Love the cobalt.

25. January 26, 2012 / 9:58 pm

I'm obsessed with it too, BADLY!!! Love the cobalt one, but since it is pretty expensive,a black or beige one would be a safer move 😉

26. January 27, 2012 / 2:09 am

Camel hands down!! I also like the half canvas one, but am with you–it would probably get dirty easily!

27. January 27, 2012 / 2:15 am

Also my favorite bag of the moment and I say camel!!

28. January 27, 2012 / 2:54 am

I love the camel and bright blue!! You can't go wrong no matter what color you choose!

29. January 27, 2012 / 3:49 am

The camel is timeless, and chic! Black just doesn't do this bag justice and show off the beautiful details enough… You definitely need to get it- so pretty!

30. January 27, 2012 / 5:38 pm

OBSESSED with this bag too!! Love it in the camel because it would go with EVERYTHING!! 🙂

31. January 29, 2012 / 5:00 pm

It is gorgeous and is def the bag being seen everywhere right now, which might be why I kinda don't want one… kinda like that Alexander Wang bag that came out a couple of years ago. Glad now that I didn't buy it at Hampden.

32. March 1, 2012 / 5:10 am

I almost got one too but then 2 of my friends beat me to the punch and now I don't want it anymore! I still think it's stunning!! I'm obsessed with several other bags these days, like the Givenchy Antigona