Thursday Five

The New list of Pantone Colors for 2012. Love everyone of them. Tangerine Tango is the color of the year.

Marble Islands.

Hygge and West Petal Pusher Wallpaper

Ashley Stark’s Dining Room. I love every detail in here. How amazing are the lamps and table not to mention the chandelier!

Amazing Use of Color

Stylish Bunk Beds. I couldn’t stop at 5 had to add one more beauty to the list today.

1. December 15, 2011 / 1:09 pm

Loving Tangerine as top color of 2012! I want to get hand towels with a tangerine monogram for our downstairs powder room.

2. December 15, 2011 / 1:36 pm

I love those marble islands. They are stunning. I am adding this to my inspiration file.

3. December 15, 2011 / 1:57 pm

LOVE all of the colors too- I think my fav is Margarita :). Ummmmm… those bunk beds are the best! Those would be perfect for a beach house! Great picks- love 'em xo Lisa

4. December 15, 2011 / 2:14 pm

Great colors! Love the Cabaret color! I am drooling over the first pic of the marble island! Gorgeous! I just told hubs the other day that in our next house I want an all white kitchen! Great picks Natalie!

5. December 15, 2011 / 3:23 pm

I agree, I'm loving the tangerine tango as the top color of 2012. It's gorgeous. I vow to use more color in my wardrobe and home decor in the new year. Those bunk beds are so great. I love the simple look and the splash of color. 🙂

6. December 15, 2011 / 3:23 pm

I am dying for a marble island like one of those! Great palette this year!

7. December 16, 2011 / 6:42 am

Wow ! what a wonderful images it is. I like all the images. Because of each image makes different from other one. Its really creative work by you.

Cotton Diapers

8. December 16, 2011 / 8:08 am

These days, when families are pulling together to help each other beat the tough economic times that we’re experiencing, atlantic furniture twin over full bunk bed will not only provide much needed accommodations, but will make it possible to perhaps bring family members closer. There’s nothing like sharing difficult times to help siblings pull together and work their way out of employment difficulties in unison.