Thoughts For Friday

We have a busy weekend coming up. We have house guests, my sister is in town, and the hubs is running a half Marathon in Kiawah. I desperately need to finish my Christmas shopping too!

This week I have been baking the Oreo brownies I blogged about Tuesday and assembling tins for my friends. I think they turned out pretty cute! Every year I always say I am going to bake treats for friends and never get around to it, so this year I started early so I would have time to get it done!

I am pretty much obsessed with the White Fudge Oreoas. They are amazeballs, knock your socks off good. They only come out at the Holidays so go pick up a box before they are gone. You will thank me!

This guy definitely loved the Oreaos.

My JCREW cobalt Blouse came and I love it. The sleeves are little more sheer than I thought but I still really like it. The fit is great, it runs pretty true to size for those wondering. I wore it to our girls Christmas Supper Club last night. I paired it with an old Bib Necklace from Banana Republic.

A few of you asked about the back view and how the buttons look- so here is the view from the back.

I just picked up Thomas Keller’s Cookbook “Ad Hoc at Home.” I saw a great special about him on the CBS Sunday Morning show a few weeks ago and have been obsessed with him ever since! This cookbook is so informative and has great recipes.

I hung my Sally Benedict Painting in Sterling’s room and love it. It makes me happy every time I walk in there!

My little man is so ready for Christmas and loving the cooler weather!

Have a great weekend!

1. December 9, 2011 / 1:17 pm

The bib necklace really adds a festive pop to your new blouse! Banana has always had great jewels. Your son looks precious in his reindeer antlers. Happy weekend.

2. December 9, 2011 / 1:17 pm

Sterling is so adorable!! I love his little outfits! Where do you shop for him?
    Sounds like a fun weekend! I have to get my Christmas shopping done too! Time is a tickin'!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!

3. December 9, 2011 / 1:24 pm

Lots of comments here: Good luck Matt!! If y'all want lunch afterwards, Rosebank Farms Cafe at Bohicket has awesome fresh food from their farm. The best fried oysters I have had in years! Second, I may or may not have completely demolished a box of those white fudge oreos this week – oh the horror! They are so good. Love the blouse on you. Happy December!

4. December 9, 2011 / 1:51 pm

Love the shirt. Also, if you are a covered oreo fan you need to try Trader Joe's candy cane joe joes covered in dark chocolate. They are AMAZING

5. December 9, 2011 / 1:54 pm

I just ordered the blouse yesterday…and loving the necklace you added with it. I ordered in black and hoping to spruce it up for hte holidays! Sterling looks so cute!!!

6. December 9, 2011 / 2:06 pm

Thanks so much for pics of the blouse! I love it on you, and will definitely have to snag it now! Sterling is so precious in his antlers… too cute!

7. December 9, 2011 / 3:33 pm

I looooove those Oreo cookies. I buy them every year. That shirt looks amazing on you. I love that color!

8. December 9, 2011 / 4:15 pm

Love that necklace with the shirt! Sterling looks like he is ready for Santa!

9. December 9, 2011 / 4:26 pm

Just LOVE the cobalt blue blouse…especially paired with the necklace! Looks stunning on you!

10. December 9, 2011 / 4:37 pm

Such a great color on you! I am obsessed with those cookies too 🙂

11. December 9, 2011 / 6:57 pm

wow,love the necklace with that top. It's gorgeous!! Sterling is adorable…his little smile makes me smile every time! Have a great weekend.

12. December 9, 2011 / 10:22 pm

I always love seeing pictures of your little guy, he is such a cutie patootie! And I'm totally obsessed with that J crew blouse…I love all the detailing of it, it's amazing! I'm going to have to lean on the hubby a little more to add it to my christmas novel, er, I mean list…(c:

13. December 9, 2011 / 10:27 pm

I can't get over those oreo brownies!!! They look so good it almost scares me…I would have NO restraint if I made them!

14. December 9, 2011 / 11:38 pm

Ad Hoc is one of my favorite restaurants, I had one of the best meals of my life there!!

I have a cookie exchange next wed night and I am thinking I am going to make your brownies!!

Have a fantastic weekend:)
    xoxo

15. December 10, 2011 / 3:57 am

wow…love the blouse and the bib necklace makes it. Your son is precious!!

16. December 10, 2011 / 7:59 pm

That blue is beautiful!

I love Thomas Keller and have the Ad Hoc cookbook. Ad Hoc in Napa is one of my favorite restaurants! Dinner or brunch, it's all amazing. Last time I was there it was for brunch and it was just delicious.

17. December 12, 2011 / 8:46 pm

I love cobalt blue – looks amazing on you! definitely love the necklace also.