Stalker.

I have to admit I have been a bit of a stalker lately. That’s right I have been stalking the heck out of this mirror. She is from Ballard Designs and haunts me everyday. I keep seeing her pop everywhere and it has me convinced I need her in my foyer. She is perfection in my book. I present to you the

BALLARD DESIGNS ATOLL MIRROR

I am also stalking these Sam Edleman booties. Everytime I open a magazine they are there staring me right in the face. I think it’s a sign, right? I love the detail on these beauties and they come in 3 gorgeous colors. I think they would look rocking with skinny jeans or a dress. So versatile. Its official I need them!
SAM EDLEMAN RENZO BOOTIES

Sigh, Santa can you add these two things to the top of my list? That is unless I cave and buy them first which is a strong possibility!

1. November 3, 2011 / 11:56 am

That mirror would stay high on my list, too! It is beautiful and makes a statement in any entry way.

2. November 3, 2011 / 12:13 pm

you must read my post, the shoes are on sale at Nordstrom, but I did not see the booties which I think I like better, I got the pump

3. November 3, 2011 / 12:17 pm

Ok, I do like the booties so much better!! Damn, I did not see them at Nordys

4. November 3, 2011 / 2:03 pm

I think you must have the mirror – if you keep thinking about it that much, then it means you need it!! 🙂 Or that's how my rules go. haha

5. November 3, 2011 / 2:14 pm

LOVE that mirror, sign up to receive Ballard design emails if you don't already because they always send coupons!

6. November 3, 2011 / 2:26 pm

I hope santa brings you both! I think you need to get those booties asap!

7. November 3, 2011 / 3:10 pm

Ooo love both items! The pump version of the booties are on sale at Nordies right now!

8. November 3, 2011 / 9:13 pm

I like the booties, but I LOVE the mirror. Especially in that second picture. That's going on my list.

9. November 3, 2011 / 10:37 pm

I need the mirror…AND those shoes! Eek!!

Kelli

10. November 4, 2011 / 1:06 am

Loving both of those finds. Putting them on my list too!

11. November 4, 2011 / 1:19 am

LOVE that mirror. The texture is gorgeous and it has such a timeless feel to it. I think you need it!

12. November 4, 2011 / 1:41 am

I saw the pump version of the Sam Edelman shoes the other day at Bloomingdales and I loved those! Didn't see the booties though.

13. November 4, 2011 / 2:03 am

Saw those shoes last weekend while I was shopping…. they are seriously amazing!!!

14. November 6, 2011 / 10:57 pm

I found your blog via Honey We're Home. I love your style and you have some tasty recipes too!! I really like that Ballard Designs mirror. Oddly enough in the second picture of the mirrors is my obsession that keeps popping up, it's the lotus flower chandelier. I see that sucker everywhere! I should just buy it.

15. November 9, 2011 / 5:18 am

I don't know how I'm just getting around to commenting on this post, but that Ballard Designs mirror is perfection. I have been stalking that mirror for at least a year, and would definitely buy it in a heartbeat if it matched our current rental home at all. Oh how I long to buy a house!