Gold is a Girl’s Best Friend

In the form of furniture that is (well and maybe jewelry too). Lately I have really been drawn to gold furniture for the home, especially coffee tables. I think it has a vintage yet modern feel at the same time. I love the glamorous look it adds to a room. These are the images that sparked my Gold Love affair. So, yes please to some extra Gold in my life!

All images via Pinterest

1. November 17, 2011 / 12:37 pm

and beyond the gold here, the shapes are incredible! I love a fine gold line to outline a fantastic shape of furniture.

2. November 17, 2011 / 12:48 pm

You know this girl LOves some gold! I really want a new gold coffee table now 😉

3. November 17, 2011 / 1:05 pm

I love the living room with the blue walls and green drapes. You have me drooling…

4. November 17, 2011 / 1:38 pm

We need a new coffee table and a gold one would look great in our living room..I just don't think Cameron would go for it. Until then I'll just keep looking at your pics…

5. November 17, 2011 / 2:36 pm

I love that first picture, just gorgeous. Gold and brass are hot right now, such great accents to any room!

6. November 17, 2011 / 2:48 pm

That grey chair in the last picture is to die for!

7. November 17, 2011 / 3:40 pm

I'm with you…love gold furniture! The coffee tables and bookcase are my favorite. I know I've been eying a couple on One Kings Lane…a little side table too!

8. November 17, 2011 / 4:47 pm

Agree, agree, agree- seriously love gold everything! I am breaking out gold flatware this year and it looks gorgeous! And all of my holiday decs are gold- so magical and pretty! And that tufted chair in your last pic is GORG. xo Lis

9. November 17, 2011 / 5:11 pm

Yes, yes, and GIMME!!! I have been coveting a gold coffee table or maybe even a side table for a while now…they are just so sleek and glamorous, just what every gal needs!

10. November 17, 2011 / 10:56 pm

yes I do love me some gold, and I will take it anywhere I can get it!!

11. November 20, 2011 / 7:43 pm

These are all beyond stunning, but that second to last image is perfection! Great roundup!

PS. I'm hosting a holiday essentials GIVEAWAY so stop by to jump start the holiday cheer!