Gold is a Girl’s Best Friend

In the form of furniture that is (well and maybe jewelry too). Lately I have really been drawn to gold furniture for the home, especially coffee tables. I think it has a vintage yet modern feel at the same time. I love the glamorous look it adds to a room. These are the images that sparked my Gold Love affair. So, yes please to some extra Gold in my life!

All images via Pinterest

1. Avatar November 17, 2011 / 12:37 pm

and beyond the gold here, the shapes are incredible! I love a fine gold line to outline a fantastic shape of furniture.

2. Avatar November 17, 2011 / 12:48 pm

You know this girl LOves some gold! I really want a new gold coffee table now 😉

3. Avatar November 17, 2011 / 1:05 pm

I love the living room with the blue walls and green drapes. You have me drooling…

4. Avatar November 17, 2011 / 1:38 pm

We need a new coffee table and a gold one would look great in our living room..I just don't think Cameron would go for it. Until then I'll just keep looking at your pics…

5. Avatar November 17, 2011 / 2:36 pm

I love that first picture, just gorgeous. Gold and brass are hot right now, such great accents to any room!

6. Avatar November 17, 2011 / 2:48 pm

That grey chair in the last picture is to die for!

7. Avatar November 17, 2011 / 3:40 pm

I'm with you…love gold furniture! The coffee tables and bookcase are my favorite. I know I've been eying a couple on One Kings Lane…a little side table too!

8. Avatar November 17, 2011 / 4:47 pm

Agree, agree, agree- seriously love gold everything! I am breaking out gold flatware this year and it looks gorgeous! And all of my holiday decs are gold- so magical and pretty! And that tufted chair in your last pic is GORG. xo Lis

9. Avatar November 17, 2011 / 5:11 pm

Yes, yes, and GIMME!!! I have been coveting a gold coffee table or maybe even a side table for a while now…they are just so sleek and glamorous, just what every gal needs!

10. Avatar November 17, 2011 / 10:56 pm

yes I do love me some gold, and I will take it anywhere I can get it!!

11. Avatar November 20, 2011 / 7:43 pm

These are all beyond stunning, but that second to last image is perfection! Great roundup!

PS. I'm hosting a holiday essentials GIVEAWAY so stop by to jump start the holiday cheer!