Crazy For Plaid

Lately I have been super drawn to plaid, which is funny because normally I am not really a “plaid person.” It often seems too preppy or grungy for my taste. These images really changed my mind and have me loving plaid for:
FASHIONS

Never thought I would be one to wear plaid but here are some plaid items I am contemplating purchasing!
RAG AND BONE SAAMI DRESS
Love the idea of this for a Holiday Dress

FREE PEOPLE PLAID ROAD TRIP SHIRT
I am picturing this with skinny jeans and booties.

TORY BURCH SERENA PLAID FLATS
Loving these cute TB flats. The perfect punch of plaid to spice up a boring outfit.

TABLESCAPES
I really think plaid can have an elegant yet rustic feel to it at the same time. What a great way to update your table with plaid linens.

INTERIORS
I am starting to really love small plaid accents in interiors like for the curtains or a bench. Also love the last room idea for a big boy room.

So what do you think? Are you mad for plaid too?
Images via:Pinterest, Google, DecorPad

1. November 28, 2011 / 12:38 pm

I love a good plaid shirt with skinny jeans and heels…..so cute.

2. November 28, 2011 / 1:29 pm

Me too! But I have been drawn to shirts with jeans and boots, and of course think my toddler looks adorable in plaid.

3. November 28, 2011 / 1:37 pm

I've always been obsessed with plaid. Love all of these looks. Lauren Conrad's shirt with the pants – makes me want to go on a shopping mission!

4. November 28, 2011 / 1:59 pm

Absolutely love making plaid girly. I wear my tartan shirt tucked into a skirt with some gold jewelry. Love it!

5. November 28, 2011 / 2:13 pm

I have always loved plaid. It reminds me of Ireland, Scotland (both places I love), and Catholic School girls… I need a plaid shirt!

6. November 28, 2011 / 3:14 pm

I've always been obsessed with plaid! Love it for decor and fashion!

7. November 28, 2011 / 3:17 pm

I'm not much of a plaid person either, but I do go through stages when I like it. Hold up, I do like my hubby in a plaid flannel shirt. 😉

8. November 28, 2011 / 3:22 pm

I am in love with plaid scarves and button up shirts!

9. November 28, 2011 / 3:31 pm

Completely mad for plaid…seriously, is that McQueen with all those gorgeous plaid ruffly dresses??? Ah-mazing. It really is just such an awesome and versatile print…now I'm trying to think about where I can add it in to my tablescape…(c:

P.S. My hubbs and I had a *REALLY* good laugh at those portraits yesterday…hilarious and a little bit scary if I'm being honest…really, how do you even pitch the idea of that to your family?!???

10. November 28, 2011 / 7:18 pm

Yay for plaid! I tried on the TB flats…super cute. I bought the metallic one in pewter but they were so close to coming home with me 🙂

11. November 28, 2011 / 7:22 pm

I love plaid! So very Ralph Lauren. Pair it with something girly or sparkly and you're good to go!

12. November 28, 2011 / 8:26 pm

I am really digging the plaid!! I feel like I have to be careful how I style it so I don't look like a big ol lumberjack. I love the plaid jacket in the second picture. I bought a black watch plaid shirt from Jcrew over the weekend I love it, it reminds me of my grade school uniform

13. November 29, 2011 / 1:50 am

Pippa, LC and K Cav are perfection in their plaid shirts! And I love how you say too preppy or grunge- so true but how are those two so opposite then?? xo Lisa

14. November 29, 2011 / 3:19 am

I'm mad about plaid at this time of year too! Oh, who am I kidding, I love a good tartan anytime of year. Great inspiration photos!!

15. November 29, 2011 / 6:20 am

Loving the Free People shirt and the Tory flats! Winter and plaid always go together!

16. November 30, 2011 / 11:23 pm

I love me some plaid. I didn't get to actually wear my plaid top I got from the Hampden maternity shoot, so maybe now I'll be able to for the holiday seaons – YAY! And that one dress looks a lot like the other plaid dress I used for that maternity shoot too. So cute.

17. December 2, 2011 / 3:50 am