Thoughts For Friday

TGIF. I am so glad its Friday. My sister is flying back through here for work so I get to spend another weekend with her and I couldn’t be more excited!

I picked up a new nail polish color, Essie Wicked. I absolutely love it. I painted my nails last night and think its the perfect fall color. I really love dark nails. P.S don’t judge how dirty my rings are in the picture!! I really should clean them more often!

Wednesday night we had a Sprinkle for our friend Ann who is due with her second baby girl in November. This was my girls night outfit. I am obsessed with the blouse I wore, it is the best color green ever! It is one of my favorite fall finds.

Blouse: Marc Jacobs Micheala Silk Blouse
Jeans: Seven for All Mankind “The Skinny”
Shoes: Micheal Kors

I just got my Design Sponge At Home book in the mail and I am in love. What a great coffee table book. It is filled with so many great design ideas. Here is a sneak peek.

I don’t know about ya’ll but I think Jessica Simpson is definitely pregnant. It looks like she totally has a baby bump going on. It seems like her and Nick both seem to be happy and moving on. I am not going to lie though I sure do miss The Newlywed Days. That show was my favorite and I really liked them together!

I had the most amazing salad for lunch yesterday at Caviar and Bananas, one of my favorite food shops in town. It was fresh kale, dried cranberries, blueberries, and Gouda with an amazing dressing. Sounds weird right?? But it was so good! I would have never thought to use kale as lettuce for a salad but it was delish. They have have a farro and mushroom salad with truffle oil that is ridiculously good too!

Tomorrow night we are cooking Philly Cheesesteaks with our good friends. Random right? But Matt is obsessed with Cheesesteaks. I think I am going to make this for an app: Kettle Chips with Blue Cheese and Balsamic Reduction. Delish and easy!

Happy Weekend Lovelies!

1. October 14, 2011 / 11:54 am

Great nail color… I agree with ya on missing the newly wed days!! I loved her and Nick.. ok so I love to visit Charleston and I love Caviar and Bananas.. They make a green tea smoothie with tapioca pearls that is to die for… 🙂

2. October 14, 2011 / 12:49 pm

Obsessed with that Essie color!

Also- I hadn't noticed a bump on Jessica before, but you're totally right! I'm still bitter about her divorce from Nick. I own all seasons of Newlyweds on DVD & still watch them from time to time -ha!

Love your top, too! Green is one of my favorite colors to wear, other than black & white, but I own barely anything in that color. Happy Friday!

3. October 14, 2011 / 1:00 pm

i had wicked on my nails last week! LOVED it!

4. October 14, 2011 / 1:28 pm

Essie Wicked is one of my favorites- perfect for fall. Love the green blouse-great color. I miss Newlyweds too and I still have all the DVDS- Ha!

5. October 14, 2011 / 1:51 pm

I have wicked too and I love it!! That green top is awesome, love it. You have the best clothes:)

6. October 14, 2011 / 1:55 pm

I love the nail color. I have a manicure today and I think you have inspired me to go darker with the color. Have a wonderful weekend!!

7. October 14, 2011 / 2:25 pm

Your good at polishing your nails! Love your shirt too! Thanks for the inspiration on my conf outfits!!!

8. October 14, 2011 / 2:38 pm

I'm going to go get that polishl; it's gorg!

And your green blouse is amazing!

9. October 14, 2011 / 2:49 pm

Wow that is one seriously fabulous nail polish shade. Your green blouse is just stunning. Enjoy your weekend.

xo

10. October 14, 2011 / 3:35 pm

Love love LOVE that green top! Bookmarking it for sure. And what does a sprinkle mean? Curious!

11. October 14, 2011 / 3:58 pm

I saw that same color and was thinking it would be perfect for fall/winter…you definitely just convinced me! LOVE the Marc blouse, that really is a great green color…have fun with your sister!

12. October 14, 2011 / 4:21 pm

i painted my nails almost the exact same color last night. redddddd for the weekend. happy friday!

13. October 14, 2011 / 4:36 pm

How do you stay so skinny when you cook all that amazing stuff? I love that green blouse. I have one in a very similar color. It will be gorgeous for the Holiday's too!

14. October 14, 2011 / 10:25 pm

I want that design sponge book so bad! And I loveee the shirt, especially because it's named after me (;
    Have a wonderful weekend N! xo

15. October 14, 2011 / 10:38 pm

Love that nail color and that blouse! That color green looks awesome on you! Hope yall have a great weekend!

16. October 17, 2011 / 6:30 am

that nail color is wonderful — just painted my a similar color from OPI. also that emerald green blouse is gorgeous! perfect color for you!! and i am so w/ you about nick and jess….i'm not ashamed to say that i watched the entire dvd set of the newlyweds this summer..miss them together! xoxo

17. October 18, 2011 / 4:04 pm

You look great in that shade of green! I've been swooning over navy polish…tried to take a pic of my hand for the blog, but it was too scary to use! 🙂