Obsessions + Things That Sparkle

It’s that time of the week again! Are y’all ready for my latest Obsessions??
PARKER MULTI-SQUARES DRESS
As soon as I saw Blair from Atlantic Pacific (are y’all starting to think I stalk her?) wearing this I knew it had to be mine. I love how she styled it with the fur and layered necklaces but I also think it would be adorable on it’s on!

They have it online right now at Piperlime and Tuesdays are their 10% off day, so I am thinking I should make it mine!

FAGE GREEK YOGURT NEW FLAVORS
I am a huge Greek Yogurt fan. I honestly can’t even eat regular yogurt now that I have had the Greek kind. It is so much creamier and tastier. Fage came out with 4 new flavors that are delish: Cherry-Pomegranate, Blueberry-Acai, Mango-Guanabana, and Strawberry Goji. All of the new flavors are equally good but I especially love the Strawberry Goji. Costco is selling a 12 pack case of the new flavors now. I highly recommend!

PLENTY COOKBOOK
I just got my hands on this cookbook and love it! I am not lying when I say I took it to bed with me for my reading material for last night. It is a vegetarian cookbook filled to the brim with amazing recipes. It is divided into categories by vegetable which I think is pure genius. This week I am making the crusted butternut squash and if its as good as it looks I will share the recipe.

Next on my list of recipes to make out of this cookbook is the Green Bean Salad with Mustard Seeds and Tarragon that NPR raved about!

I am also over at Alex’s Blog Things That Sparkle sharing the rest of my Obsessions this week.

If you have not read her blog, you must!! She is such a talented designer. How amazing is this bathroom she designed with chevron walls??

I adore Alex and her blog. She always provides amazing eye candy, style, and inspiration. She is engaged and busy planning a fabulous wedding and I love vicariously living through her! Please go check out my guest post HERE and her amazing blog!

1. October 18, 2011 / 12:06 pm

Yes you need that dress, it will look fab on you!!! Thinking I may need to grab up that cook book too!

2. October 18, 2011 / 1:01 pm

I vote yes on the dress! It's adorable! I'm going to have to pickup that cookbook… looks great!

3. October 18, 2011 / 1:44 pm

Aw thank you for showing off the bathroom. So appreciate your sweet words. And we definitely need to meet in real life! xoxoxo

4. October 18, 2011 / 2:59 pm

mmm, i need to try the mango one!! that dress is really cute!!

5. October 18, 2011 / 3:12 pm

Love that dress and the entire look!! Yes go for it!!

I saw that yogurt at Trader Joe's the other day, almost picked some up, (have been eating another brand) so I'll have to go back and get some!

Oh I have a Designer Pillows Giveaway! I hope you will join! ( a great source as well)

xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

6. October 18, 2011 / 3:26 pm

Ohhh I need to get that cookbook! Love great veggie recipes. Also…love that dress…you should totally get it! 🙂

7. October 18, 2011 / 4:27 pm

Love that dress- you should get it! Don't worry I stalk Blair too- I can't get over how great the outfits are she pulls together!

8. October 18, 2011 / 5:28 pm

Oooohh, I'll have to try that yogurt, as I am currently obsessed with greek yogurt. And I'll have to check out that coobook – I love finding new ones.

9. October 18, 2011 / 10:28 pm

that dress is fabulous!! I love to lay in bed and look at cook books too

10. October 19, 2011 / 3:24 pm

Loved your post and of course I am beyond obsessed w/ Blair too hahahahah! xo Lisa