Monday Eye Candy

Happy Monday Friends. I hope you had a lovely weekend. Today I am dreaming about all these beauties! There is nothing like some good eye candy to start your week off right!

Gorgeous Wallpaper

Pumpkins with drilled holes for lights to show through=Genius

Tory Burch Suede Platform Pumps, Loves! I am definitely getting these beauties they will go with everything!

Snakeskin Bookshelf, Artwork + the perfect shade of Moss Green

The Coolest Vanity Ever. Perfection

DVF Florina Shift Dress. I saw someone wearing this last week and stalked her to find out who made the dress. It is even more gorgeous in person. The best shade of blue ever plus an amazing beaded neckline. I need this for the Holidays!

I adore this color scheme for a Fall Party.

KC Designs Initial Necklace. What girl doesn’t love Diamonds? This would be a great push gift with your baby’s initial.

Lovely Bedroom

Oreo Cupcakes. Holy Crap, deliciousness.

1. October 10, 2011 / 11:58 am

I need those shoes asap!

2. October 10, 2011 / 12:53 pm

Umm, dont know where to start..the wallpaper is amazing, the shoes are fabulous, the pumpkins yes are perfect, love all your eye candy!!

3. October 10, 2011 / 1:14 pm

love your blog! love those shoes too. Toryburch.com is having friends and family discount right now for 25% off…(enter friends2011 at checkout)
    -katie

4. October 10, 2011 / 1:33 pm

I love that wallpaper (and the mirror in that picture). Also, that blue, orange and white bedroom is amazing.

5. October 10, 2011 / 2:46 pm

Nice eye candy! Those shoes are BAD! and now I am hungry!

6. October 10, 2011 / 2:48 pm

I love that wallpaper & mirror! and the TB's are to die for!!! love love love

7. October 10, 2011 / 3:37 pm

Love the TB heels and that turquoise fall table scape is gorgeous…totally unexpected.

8. October 10, 2011 / 3:54 pm

yay, I'm back!!! Holy cupcake goodness. I can't even remember what I was going to say about your other faves because I'm so focused on those yummies!

9. October 10, 2011 / 4:47 pm

Oreo cupcakes…oh YEAH…and those Tory shoes are *insane*…the heel detailing is so gorgeous!!! I'm totally trying to peer pressure you in to getting them (c:

10. October 10, 2011 / 5:20 pm

Love the new instragram pics on your side bar 🙂
    YES, I've had pictures of the drilled holes in pumpkins saved for inspiration, serious genius. And better yet, Josh will want to do it b/c he can use his tools 🙂 And that Jonathan Adler console makes me weak in the knees.

11. October 10, 2011 / 7:15 pm

Now you've got me loving that vanity ~ do you know the source? I'd seriously like to scout one out just like it!

12. October 10, 2011 / 8:15 pm

Love all of these! Those TB heals are killer- need them! And love the pinterest inspiration. I am obsessed with pinterest!!!

13. October 10, 2011 / 8:40 pm

those pumpkins…adorable! what a great idea. and the Tory Burch left me speechless. what a fun collection, thanks for sharing!
    xx

14. October 10, 2011 / 8:48 pm

eye candy overload!! so many things I love. but wow, you sure ended on a high note. oreo cookie cupcakes!?!?

15. October 10, 2011 / 9:15 pm

I don't even know where to start!!! The shoes are stunning…the wall paper is so fun and the necklace needs a V on it. Happy Monday!! Btw, I love the profile pic of you!