House Wants

We are no where near ready to move or renovate our house but I definitely day dream all the time about things that I want when either happens. Here is my growing list of things I deem essential for our next house!

SUBWAY TILE
I love,love, love subway tile. It is such a clean and modern look. Would love this in my kitchen or bathroom one day.

A KICK ASS LAUNDRY ROOM
Our washer and dryer our in our garage and I hate having to go out there to do laundry. My dream is to have a fabulous huge laundry room one day.

WALLPAPER
I am dying to wallpaper something in my house. My top choices are the bathroom or entryway.

WALK-IN CLOSET/DRESSING ROOM
This is a must have in my book. I need somewhere pretty to house all my clothes, shoes, and purses!

That’s not too much to ask for right?
all images via Pinterest

1. September 22, 2011 / 12:23 pm

Gorgeous picks! I am right there with you on the subway tiles. I was talking my hubs last weekend about redoing our kitchen with subway titles. He wasnt into the idea 🙁 Boooo.

2. September 22, 2011 / 12:35 pm

Lovely picks!I am all about wallpaper as well at the moment!
    ~Anne

3. September 22, 2011 / 1:37 pm

Beautiful wants! If I had a laundry room like those, everything in my house would be ironed and folded.

4. September 22, 2011 / 1:45 pm

So fun to dream up the fun things you can do one day. I'm always looking and saving images. I think your first project should be moving the laundry inside, I don't know how you do it!

5. September 22, 2011 / 1:49 pm

Looooooove the grey subway tiles in the first one!

6. September 22, 2011 / 3:04 pm

I'm with you on ALL of these things! Love a great subway tile and would LOVE to have a walk-in closet! 🙂

7. September 22, 2011 / 8:38 pm

Dude!! I am loving all of these things!!! Like so much. 🙂 How fun to have a huge room closet with an ottoman and counter/table thing to put stuff on…and that first or last laundry room- would be so fun to wrap gifts and do crafts in there.

8. September 22, 2011 / 9:04 pm

Not too much to ask, at all! 🙂 Our hall bath has subway tile in it and sometimes I'll take a shower in there, rather than the master, just so I can stare at it. haha

9. September 23, 2011 / 3:12 am

Gorgeous choices! I am just dying to revamp our closet and make it look like those! Working on the plan but now need to get the husband on board!

10. September 25, 2011 / 12:40 am

I'm such a huge fan of wallcoverings, they truly transform and make a space magical! Great images.