Feeling Pink

Lately I have been really smitten with pink interiors. I see no way the hubby would ever let me put too much pink in our house but I would love to add some accents. I think pink can almost be a neutral if you pick the right shade. I love it paired with gray or black.

How amaze is this Christmas Tree. The perfect hint of pink for the holidays.

Since I probably won’t be adding too much pink into our home decor, I am seriously considering buying one of these pink DVF numbers to fulfill my pink lust!
DVF MINI DRESS

DVF TIE-NECK BLOUSE

All decor images via Pinterest and DecorPad

1. September 26, 2011 / 12:02 pm

I love the pink couches but that would never fly in my house too!!

Go for the DVF blouse, love it!!

2. September 26, 2011 / 12:27 pm

I'm with you! I love love love pink. I add little touches but thats about all I can get away with. Clothes are the perfect way to pull it off

3. September 26, 2011 / 12:42 pm

I've been adding little bits of pink to our house and so far the husband hasn't noticed. Although, all the coral and orange I've been adding to our living is starting to get to him a little bit.

4. September 26, 2011 / 1:26 pm

Love the touches of pink! I agree with you though, don't think Cameron would be very happy if I started decorating with it. I'll just have to keep the pink in my wardrobe. 🙂 Hope you had a great weekend away!

5. September 26, 2011 / 1:34 pm

The pink couches are amazing, BUT never would make it in my house haha.

Love that Christmas tree too!

6. September 26, 2011 / 1:42 pm

Yes indeed I love me some pink. Just can't help it, it's the girly girl in me. That Christmas tree is so dreamy. And love the dress Nat!

7. September 26, 2011 / 3:24 pm

Same here, love the pink but probably won't be happening any time soon in my decor. Closest I'm going to get is persimmon or salmon. Beautiful DVF dress!

8. September 26, 2011 / 4:38 pm

I am loving that pink christmas tree! I really want a pink couch however my husband would never agree to such a thing!

xo

9. September 26, 2011 / 4:40 pm

I love pink and these pictures are beautiful!

10. September 26, 2011 / 4:50 pm

I love these rooms! I have a Pink and Lime Green kitchen! I told the boy… "If I am going to cook in it- it can be any color I want"

11. September 26, 2011 / 6:25 pm

How could I not love this post when it involves *PINK*??? Seriously, are we sisters separated at birth??? Because I think we share a fashion brain (c: That blouse is *divine* and the absolute perfect hue of pink…LOOOOOOOOVE…

12. September 26, 2011 / 8:00 pm

Yes please! That light pink couch! YUmmmmmm

13. September 27, 2011 / 2:05 am

LOVE the pops of pink in these interiors…though I doubt Husband would ever 'allow' me to decorate with pink! 🙂

14. September 27, 2011 / 8:47 am

Never seen a pink Christmas tree – love it!! Also adore the pink and turquoise combo…but same with my husband, pink wouldn't fly!