Obsessions

BEACH DECOR

Since we live at the beach I tend not to like my house to be too beachy. But lately I have been drawn to some small natural beachy accents. I am really smitten with the mirror and fish chandelier.

CUPCAKE PROCESSCO

If you love the Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay you have to try their Processco. My good friend Erin just told me about it and I immediately went to the store and bought some. It was $11.99 a bottle and delightful. The perfect amount of bubbles and not too sweet.

NATURE’S VALLEY GRAHAM SQUARES

After Jill blogged about these I knew I had to try them. They are so tasty and at only 90 calories the perfect snack. Best part is my little man loves them too. I can’t decide which flavor I like better, the dark chocolate and peanut butter are equally fabulous!

SNAKESKIN LAMP

How insane is this lamp? I absolutely love it and want it for my den! I also think it could be super fierce in a nursery.

Matthew Studios

DVF WOOL MINI DRESS

I know I already listed my top 5 fall fashions but I think I need to add this dress to my list. It seems simple, but to me that is the perfection of it. You could dress it up with a great necklace and heels or wear flats for a daytime look. I love the rich purple color. Jewel tones are my favorite color palette for this fall.

1. Avatar August 30, 2011 / 12:03 pm

Gronla thins are my fav right right now too! esp the dark chocolate! that purple dress is fab girl!

2. Avatar August 30, 2011 / 12:15 pm

I adore that fish chandelier, and totally agree about the beach theme. There is a fine line between classy and tacky when are you talking about the beach 🙂

3. Avatar August 30, 2011 / 12:19 pm

Yeah!! I am glad you like the granola thins, they are so yummy!!

That chandelier is TDF, I love it!!

I just bought cupcake wine for my party Sat. night I saw the processco but skipped it because I didn't know of anyone who has tried it, I think I am going to go back and pick up a few bottles.

4. Avatar August 30, 2011 / 12:19 pm

We live at the beach too and I love simple, small little accents that mention the beach versus screaming to visitors that the beach is right around the corner. Haha. That light fixture is awesome…Love, love love.

As far as the granola thins—YUM. : )

5. Avatar August 30, 2011 / 12:37 pm

Prosseco is my favorite, I need to try this ASAP! And love that dress. And those granola things look so great on the commercials, need to change!

6. Avatar August 30, 2011 / 12:44 pm

There's a Cupcake Processco too? My day has officially been made 🙂 I love Cupcake's chardonney and sauvignon blanc so I can't wait to try the procssco!

7. Avatar August 30, 2011 / 1:03 pm

That first starfish mirror is grogeous!

8. Avatar August 30, 2011 / 1:13 pm

Love the purple DVF dress, and those Nature Valley granola thins are yummy.

9. Avatar August 30, 2011 / 1:59 pm

Mmm I love drinking champagne + I love Cupcake wine = so I've been meaning to try Cupcake Prosecco!! So glad to hear it was delish! Definitely getting some. 🙂

10. Avatar August 30, 2011 / 2:24 pm

I need to try that cupcake wine! Also, my missoni loving sister- have you seen their pelligrino bottles? I like them so much I don't want to open them!

11. Avatar August 30, 2011 / 2:42 pm

I rarely see commercials since I don't watch live tv…but I saw a commercial for granola thins the other day and I am totally wanting to try some!!! I love a subtle beachy look!!

12. Avatar August 30, 2011 / 2:49 pm

I LOVE all of the cupcake wines, both reds and whites, I didn't know they made a Prosecco, I cannot wait to try it!!

13. Avatar August 30, 2011 / 2:53 pm

That mirror is off the hook! Love that dress, I have one like it from French Connection

14. Avatar August 30, 2011 / 3:30 pm

Ohhh those grahams look so good! And I have never seen a lamp like that!!! How divine!

15. Avatar August 30, 2011 / 5:44 pm

I don't know if there are H&M's where you live but there is a knock-off of that DVF dress in stores right now. It looks almost identical!!

Love Cupcake Proseco too!

16. Avatar August 30, 2011 / 8:25 pm

I love Granola Thins! They don't sell them in Canada so every time we go to the States I "indulge" in them (and bring home a couple of boxes ;))

17. Avatar August 30, 2011 / 8:32 pm

Will definitely try the prosecco! Love that lamp and the DVF dress. Granola thins are so good and my daughter loves them too! 🙂

18. Avatar August 30, 2011 / 11:54 pm

Love the beach inspirations and the granola things are TDF!

Kelli

19. Avatar August 31, 2011 / 12:50 am

Thanks for the snack review… I didn't throw them in my cart last week thinking they were liable to taste like cardboard. 90 calories and your stamp of approval, sign me up!! And I'm with you; I always love a beachy accent

20. Avatar August 31, 2011 / 1:10 am

Great post Natalie! Sorry I have been MIA….been a little busy! 😉 hopefully I will be around more. I have missed reading your blog. I will have to try the prosecco! Sounds good! And I am def getting those granola thins! Yummy!

21. Avatar August 31, 2011 / 4:09 am

Oh that DVF…she always comes up with the best freakin' stuff! I pretty much have a mile long list of wants from her at any given time. And that snake skin lamp…oh the lusting!!! That is the perfect touch of animal chic (c:

22. Avatar August 31, 2011 / 5:55 pm

I love that first mirror that you posted! It's gorgeous!

23. Avatar September 1, 2011 / 12:37 am

can't wait to try the cupcake prosecco! yummy!

xoxo navy & orange

24. Avatar September 6, 2011 / 2:43 pm

We love the Granola Thins too. I like the PB flavor the best.