Fall 5

As fall nears I always start making a list of the items I want to add to my wardrobe for the new season. Fall is by far my favorite season. I love the cool weather, the holidays, and especially the clothes. I always get so excited when I get my September magazines in the mail because they are filled to the brim with great fall fashions. These are my top 5 picks for this fall that I want to add to my closet. I feel like they are pieces that will work with things I already own and that I will wear all the time.

DVF ACQUILINA BLOUSE IN APRICOT
I never tire of blouses and this is the perfect neutral color to go with everything!

JOE’S JEANS ALICE SKINNY VISIONAIRE
I love the dark camel color of these skinny jeans and the fact that they sit high up on your waist which means no muffin top. I think they would look great with flats, boots or heels. The perfect jean addition to my closet!

PARKER FLARED SLEEVE DRESS
I think this dress could be worn with or without tights and could be dressed up or dressed down. A very versatile dress in a great emerald color.

TORY BURCH BOOTS
I have blogged about these boots before and I am stalking the websites til they go on sale and I can buy them. Or maybe Santa is reading this and will bring them to me for Christmas:)

REBECCA MINKOFF BECKY JACKET
I don’t own a blazer and I am thinking I need to add one to my wardrobe. I love the style of this and the color red. Most of my jackets are neutral colors so I think it would be fun to have a colored coat.

What is on your Fall Must Buy List?

1. August 25, 2011 / 11:52 am

Love it all! Hearing a lot of good things about red blazers for this fall. I hooe santa hears your boot request.

2. August 25, 2011 / 11:57 am

I adore those Joe Jeans. I hadn't seen them yet, but I think they are a necessary addition for fall!

3. August 25, 2011 / 11:59 am

Love all of your picks! And you my dear will look fabulous in it all!

PS You know I am dying over those boots too, to bad we don't wear the same size 😉

4. August 25, 2011 / 12:33 pm

My list is very similar to yours, except its triple the size!! Such a problem. I am obsessed with fall clothes!!

5. August 25, 2011 / 1:14 pm

5 great picks! I am living for those TB boots too. Considering making an investment because it is tax free week on clothing and accessories where I live!

6. August 25, 2011 / 1:26 pm

The Tory Burch boots are to die for. I saw them in the Nordstrom's catalog and immediately put them on my Christmas list!

7. August 25, 2011 / 1:53 pm

I really want to step up on skinny jeans this Fall. I need to find some fun new colors!

8. August 25, 2011 / 2:47 pm

I love all you pick as usual! I need to get some joes jeans! You MUST get those boots! Must!

9. August 25, 2011 / 3:23 pm

those tb boots are hot!!! for fall i love jeggings/boots and open cardi sweaters. sigh. i am kinda almost excited to start wearing them again.

10. August 25, 2011 / 3:24 pm

Amazing fashion finds!! Fall is just my favorite season for fashion! Those boots are definitely on my list!

11. August 25, 2011 / 3:46 pm

I love that last red jacket!! And the tomato pie you posted yesterday looks AMAZING too. 🙂

12. August 25, 2011 / 4:30 pm

I just bought my first Parker dress and am obsessed with it– fits SO well. I may have to get a few more, including that green one!

13. August 25, 2011 / 8:01 pm

I really want those TB boots too!! actually the more I see them, the more I want them!!

14. August 25, 2011 / 9:51 pm

I am all about those Joes Jeans…the color couldn't be more perfect and I think I might have squealed in delight when you said they sit a little higher on the waist…that is a definite *must*! And ever since you posted about your sleeveless version of that DVF top, I've been coveting it…it is *gorgeous*!

15. August 25, 2011 / 11:31 pm

You always make me want to shop with your picks! Love every single one of these. Can you just buy duplicates when you go shopping? Thanks. 🙂

I have a feeling camel is going to be HUGE this fall.

Kelli

16. August 29, 2011 / 3:45 am

Those boots are gorgeous!! Love your blog…..one of my favourites!

17. August 29, 2011 / 3:31 pm

Wonderful list! Those TB boots are on my list, too. Let me know if you find a good deal on them. I'm bookmarking that app to make the next time I need one.

18. October 2, 2011 / 1:46 pm

I love those Tory Burch boots, but can't find them online. Does anyone have a link?

19. October 2, 2011 / 4:44 pm

Hey Rachel. If you click on the Tory Burch Boots title I just uploaded a link. The logo is a different place but its the same boots. Hope that helps!