Party Time

I don’t actually have plans to throw a party anytime soon, but all these amazing party ideas I keep coming across are giving me the itch to entertain. I am thinking maybe I need to throw an end of summer party, so I can put some of these fabulous ideas to use!

Individual champagnes, love this!!

Margarita jello shooters- this would be so cute for a cinco de mayo party. And yes I do still like jello shots:)

Popsicles in champagne= delicious

Tequila poured over lime sorbet. I am a true tequila lover so this is right up my alley.

Trix on stick, def using for Sterling’s next party.

Veggies in tiny bread bowls, adorable.

Watermelon punch bowl, love this. Wish I had seen it to use for the 4th of July.

The most gorgeous veggie spread I have ever seen.

Pizza muffins, seriously get in my belly!
Any other great party ideas, send them my way!
All ideas via

1. July 18, 2011 / 12:22 pm

The Trix sticks are adorable! I am thinking about having a breakfast themed party for Henry's 4th birthday this fall – that would be so cute for the kids.

2. July 18, 2011 / 12:22 pm

Love all of these- I am obsessed w/ great party ideas. Seriously the margarita jello shots are the most amazing idea I've ever seen. genius.

3. July 18, 2011 / 1:06 pm

Love, love, love! These all look so neat. Anything to do with champagne and popsicles is pure heaven to me!

4. July 18, 2011 / 1:40 pm

LOVE all of these!! hahah Yes, we do still do jello shots at times too – but that margarita jello shot looks fancy! I am definitely doing the popsicles in champagne – that's perfect for summer! Thank you for sharing!

5. July 18, 2011 / 2:19 pm

Love the Trix idea. For his 6th birthday, Jonah wants a Saturday morning cartoon party and have a cereal bar with other breakfast goodies! These would be cute to serve 🙂

6. July 18, 2011 / 4:21 pm

I pretty much re-pin every single one of your pins. My bad. 🙂

7. July 18, 2011 / 8:24 pm

these are such cute/great ideas!! so fun. have you seen the individual size bowls/glasses/dish sets from pier 1? they are so cute…would fit in perfectly with any of these ideas!!

8. July 18, 2011 / 8:53 pm

The champagne + popsicle mixture is too cute…definitely bookmarking that!
    Ive made the pizza muffins before…they are very delicious and a great appetizer for parties!