Obsessions

PINK DINING ROOM CHAIRS
I am currently lusting after pink dining room chairs. My dining room walls are a pale gray so I think pink could look really great in there. I love all these dining rooms with their gorgeous pink chairs!

AUGUSTA’S OLIVE PIMENTO CHEESE
This is a company based out of Charlotte that makes delish pimento cheese. I just tried their new white cheddar olive pimento cheese and it was off the hook. I adore cheese and olives so this was the perfect spread for me. They also make original and jalapeno flavors. The best part is you can read and understand all the ingredients on the label. There are no weird additives or flavors. Just pure delicious cheese. Another reason I love it, Augusta is my sister’s middle name:) They are sold at Harris Teeter. I couldn’t find a website for them but they do have a facebook page, so check them out!

MINT ICE CUBES
I frequently make lemon and lime ice cubes and love them. I had an abundance of mint in my garden and decided to make mint ice cubes. They are so refreshing and tasty. I use them in water and my green tea, they give the perfect touch of mint to your drink!

FIREFLY LANE BY KRISTIN HANNAH
I just started reading this book and I am already almost half way through it. Without sounding like too much of a nerd I look forward to reading it every night and don’t want to put it down! It is the story of the friendship of two girls and it follows them over a 30 year time span. I highly recommend this!! Has anyone read any of Kristin’s other novels? Just curious as this is the first book I have read by her and might want to check out her others.

MARA HOFFMAN MAXI DRESS
I am in love with this maxi dress. I love the twisted strap, the colors and everything! It is still out of my price range even though it is one sale, but maybe if it gets reduced again I can snag it!

via
I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!

1. July 19, 2011 / 12:52 pm

I heard Winter Garden is another of her great reads!

2. July 19, 2011 / 12:52 pm

Love the pink chairs and what a great idea to do those ice cubes. I can see my lemons and limes being apart of that treat! Love your blog

3. July 19, 2011 / 1:06 pm

I want to read that book, and I also love that maxi! I agree with you, pink chairs with pale gray walls = can't go wrong.

4. July 19, 2011 / 1:23 pm

Firefly Lane is on my "To Read" list so I'm glad to hear you like it! I am a loyal customer to the Palmetto Cheese from Costco, but I may just have to try Augusta's next time I stop by HT!

5. July 19, 2011 / 2:19 pm

great obsessions!! i was wondering about the book when i saw it. good to know you like it! i am dying over the pink chairs! love! it would never happen in my house though…hubs isnt a pink fan! 😉 i also love pimento cheese and that pic looks so yummy!!!!

6. July 19, 2011 / 2:41 pm

Those chairs are pink love at it's finest. I've read the book…it's amazing. Can you believe I have never had pimento cheese?? GASP

7. I'm always up for a good read! I just finished Water for Elephants not too long ago and LOVED it! I think you should just go for it with the pink dining room chairs, they would be uber fabulous (c:

8. July 19, 2011 / 2:46 pm

Alright so I have another new pimento cheese spread to try and a new book- sweet! And I think your dining room would look awesome with pink chairs!

9. July 19, 2011 / 3:02 pm

i love this post! okay the pink chairs are so cute, love the splash of color. the cheese spread looks so good and it is making me hungry. and that is genius to mix in lemon, lime, or mint to your ice cubes. i am so going to do that. and it's always good to have a book recommendation.

10. July 19, 2011 / 3:15 pm

Oh I LOVE Firefly Lane…such a great story! And the pink dining room chairs would look awesome! 🙂

11. July 19, 2011 / 4:39 pm

Mint Ice Cubes?? Making them ASAP!

12. July 19, 2011 / 5:20 pm

Great list! Firefly Lane is one of my all-time favorite reads!

13. July 19, 2011 / 6:43 pm

I love the idea of putting pink chairs in your dining room…I think they would look fab with your grey walls

14. July 19, 2011 / 7:12 pm

All the pink chairs are gorgeous! The chairs from the first image are actually what I just ordered for my dining room, the Knoll Brnos. Except mine are not pink, they are black leather, but the shape is so amazing regardless of colour.

Also adore that maxi dress!

15. July 19, 2011 / 7:49 pm

I have been thinking about replacing my head chairs at the dining table with pink ones. Love the way it looks! And yum those ice cubes. And yumm that dress!

16. July 20, 2011 / 12:16 am

just found your blog, love the title!:) I just had a little boy myself. loooove the pink, one day I will get to do a pink nursery!!

17. July 20, 2011 / 2:43 pm

Adding that maxi dress to my wishlist!!

18. July 20, 2011 / 6:52 pm

Love the maxi…
    and yes pale grey and pink would be STUNNING…I wish…those room are beautiful and inspirational for sure.
    My hubs would never let it happen..lol, too fem for sure.
    BUT SO beautiful.
    C

19. July 24, 2011 / 12:23 pm

Firefly Lane is one of my favorite books! I read it in 2 days! I've read a lot of Hannah's other books, but none have matched Firefly Lane. My favorite two that come in close second, though, are The Things We Do for Love and Magic Hour!