Monday Eye Candy

I thought it was time to share some Monday eye candy again. All these pretties are images I found on Pinterest, my new obsession besides blogging. You can follow all my pins HERE

Awesome Light fixture and chair

Pink Office perfection

The ideal home bar

Alex’s amazing bathroom re-do. Dying over the chevron walls. via

This Starfish mirror is so gorgeous and unique. Would love it in a bathroom.

Painted floors= amazeballs

The perfect wavy hair.

Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies. Need I say more? Eat your heart out little Debbie.
You can find the recipe HERE. Happy Monday Lovelies!

1. July 11, 2011 / 11:51 am

Love all of this! I'm in the midst of redecorating so I need all of the inspiration I can get! And I somehow missed Alex's bathroom design- seriously she is so talented!!! Happy Monday!

2. July 11, 2011 / 1:00 pm

Thank you so much for featuring my bathroom project!! I cant tell you how complimented I am that you love it. And Bud &Leo, thank you too 🙂 You girls are all making me blush. xoxoxo

3. July 11, 2011 / 1:09 pm

Those painted floors are ridiculous!! And I haven't thought of oatmeal cream pies in years…talk about delicious!

4. July 11, 2011 / 1:44 pm

Seriously… I really want one of those homemade oatmeal cream pies.

5. July 11, 2011 / 7:19 pm

love these pics! i have a pinterest account but need to start pinning already. such great inspirations.

6. July 11, 2011 / 10:37 pm

The office with the pin accents just stole my heart and ran!!! LOVE it.

7. July 11, 2011 / 10:47 pm

Holy chevron!! Love that bathroom. Pinterest is amazzzing! (:

8. July 12, 2011 / 1:34 am

I don't "get" Pinterest, but I love that starfish mirror and would love those Oatmeal cookies.

9. July 12, 2011 / 2:30 am

Haha, I am definitely a fan of oatmeal cream pies =) Tell me, how do you always find the most delish recipes?!?

10. July 12, 2011 / 6:35 am

What a fun combination of things…now if I could just look like that girl with the perfect wavy hair and STILL get to eat those cookies all day long! I loved the starfish mirror too.

Just found your blog and I love it! I'll be back! Please stop by if you have time – http://bjdhausdesign.blogspot.com/