DVF Rocks My World

It is no secret I am a huge fan of DVF’s clothing line. I absolutely adore her dresses and blouses. They are staples in my closet that I never tire of and always want to wear. I am smitten with her fall line. Bloomingdales showed a sneak peek of all her fall clothes and they are simply gorgeous. The color palette is beautiful and the styles are so flattering. Here are a few I am lusting after!

All can found at Bloomingdales

For fun I thought I would share some of my favorite DVF pieces. These are three of my all time favorite DVF blouses that I wear all the time! I can’t wait to add more to my growing collection!

1. July 21, 2011 / 11:55 am

DVF is the ultimate woman's designer. And even Princess Kate rocked it a week back – did you see her pretty green dress? That dress tops my wish list…but I loved your striped blouse – I feel like all of tops you have can really be used for so many occasions. You def. have great pieces!

2. July 21, 2011 / 1:24 pm

I absolutely love everything DVF does. All so gorgeous and perfectly cut. You look adorable in all your pieces! Gorgeous

3. July 21, 2011 / 1:25 pm

love those pieces. i cannot wait for fall. i don't think i have ever said that but this charleston summer has been just too dang hot!

4. July 21, 2011 / 1:51 pm

LOVE all of your pieces! You make me want to go shop for blouses. The green looks fabulous on you! I don't know if you watch any of the Real Housewives, but Kelly from NY had on a beautiful DVF when they were in Morroco that had gorgeous colors that I keep dreaming about!!

5. July 21, 2011 / 1:51 pm

The first dress hits every mark for me! Color, length, sleeves and so very chic…LOVE!!! Thanks for sharing. Your collection is fab. Of course Sterling is the perfect accessory to any outfit;)

6. July 21, 2011 / 2:51 pm

Don't want to make you jealous but I live two blocks from the fabulous DVF flagship in NYC, a must if you're ever here. I love her dresses and am thinking I need that blush pink number for fall!

7. July 21, 2011 / 3:12 pm

I love her clothes. I own seven (I think) DVF dresses and they are the first things I reach for in my closet. You now inspired me to grab a few blouses, love those on you.

8. July 21, 2011 / 3:33 pm

Such classic pieces!! Sigh, clothes!!

9. July 21, 2011 / 3:37 pm

Love that green blouse…so cute and flowy! You have great blouses…I want them ALL!

10. July 21, 2011 / 3:39 pm

I love DVF too. Too funny cuz I have a post about her tomorrow! Love all your DVF items!

11. July 21, 2011 / 9:56 pm

I am a huge DVF fan and your blouses are adorable. I am kind of digging the color orange for fall (which is sort of suprise to me). Can i have one of each please?

12. She is always spot on…and I extra super duper love her because she is all about playing up a woman's figure…*always* flattering! I definitely need to add one of her classic wrap dresses to my closet, gotta go for the original, right? (c: And that long dark purple number is one of the first long skirts that has made my heart race in a loooooong time…it's a sign!

13. July 22, 2011 / 12:54 pm

I love DVF……I have 3 of her wrap dresses and would love to have more. You are adorable and I need those tops. lol