Wedding Weekend

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! I am off to start all the festivities for my brother’s wedding!

My soon to be sister-in-law and brother. The sweetest cutest couple ever! I am so happy for them and thrilled to be a part of their big day!

Here is a little sneak peek at my outfit for tonight.

It is a navy one shoulder dress with rhinestones on the strap and my new silver shoes from Piperline worked perfectly with it! I am still working on my speech for the Rehearsal dinner tonight but luckily my sister is going to give it with me, so I have help!
I have a slammed packed weekend so I will be back Monday with pictures (hopefully)! xoxo

1. June 10, 2011 / 12:52 pm

You look fabulous!!!! Have a wonderful weekend! Congrats to your brother and sister-in-law!!!!!

2. June 10, 2011 / 1:14 pm

Cute outfit! Have so much fun. I love a wedding!

3. June 10, 2011 / 1:33 pm

You are going to look so hot tonight!! I love wedding weekends, they are the best, most fun, most unforgettable weekends:)

4. June 10, 2011 / 2:05 pm

Have a great night!! Sounds like fun!! :] I love weddings! :]

5. Hottie alert! Hottie alert! Are you sure your new sis-in-law is going to be okay with you looking that hot at her wedding? (c: hehehe, only kidding, I'm sure she is a sweetheart, but I bet your hubby will super excited (c: Have a great weekend girl!

6. June 10, 2011 / 3:33 pm

You look stunning my dear! Hope you have a great time at your brother's wedding!

7. June 10, 2011 / 4:15 pm

Hottie!! I love the dress. One shoulders are my favorite (: Have a wonderful time! What a special weekend.

8. June 10, 2011 / 8:57 pm

You look beautiful! I'm sure you will knock them dead with both your dress and your speech. 🙂