Orange Crush

Normally I am not an orange girl at all. Especially for interiors I tend to gravitate more towards blues and grays but lately I have been loving this burnt orange color. Tibi’s new line sparked my interest, when I saw these beauties. I mean I seriously need that one shoulder dress.

via
Then I came across all these gorgeous interiors and I am kind of loving the pop of orange. I could never commit to this in a whole room but I am thinking a few accents like pillows or lamps would be fab!

all images via
I most definitely love orangish nails. Chanel’s Orange Fizz is one of my favorite summer colors.

And one of my favorite drinks is a mimosa, so maybe I am orange girl after all??

What are your thoughts on orange? Yay or nay?

1. June 30, 2011 / 11:54 am

Being a huge Carolina fan, I tend to stay far away from Orange. But my Clemson bf must be rubbing off on me because I find my self gravitating towards orange a lot more frequently now…crap.

2. June 30, 2011 / 12:11 pm

i never was a huge fan of orange but seeing it pop up more and more this summer and in cute lil other places, i really enjoy it 🙂 xo

3. June 30, 2011 / 12:20 pm

yay!! go buy the one shoulder dress, so pretty and would look amazing with a tan.

I have a little of the burnt orange in my living room, in the carpet and some accessory pieces, I agree could not do that as the main color in my room

4. June 30, 2011 / 12:33 pm

I am an orange lover but also in small doses. Fashionwise I can't pull of yellow with my complexion & hair, so I tend to lean towards orange! Decor wise, I agree with you it is a great accent!

5. June 30, 2011 / 12:37 pm

I agree, you should definitely get the one shoulder dress. It would look great on you.

6. June 30, 2011 / 1:44 pm

I never liked orange…until I went to Univ of TN…and then I wore it every weekend 🙂 Now, I still drift towards it and buy it for fun shirts…but I'm LOVING that one shoulder dress!!! I have to say, I would not paint any walls or decorate with it much. Not yet, at least….

7. June 30, 2011 / 2:53 pm

This color looks great on most. Esp love it on the nails!

8. June 30, 2011 / 2:57 pm

I love the nail polish. Something about orange in an interior makes it look so 1970's don't you think? Not necessarily a bad thing but it gives a retro vibe.

9. June 30, 2011 / 3:20 pm

I never gravitate towards this color but I think you just convinced me to change my mind! Love all of your picks. Anything Tibi makes me happy!

10. June 30, 2011 / 3:32 pm

Ooo love the one shoulder dress! And those interiors are stunning AND I love the nail polish. Love orange…it's the color of the Giants! 🙂

11. June 30, 2011 / 4:01 pm

I love that orange dress though!!!

12. June 30, 2011 / 5:19 pm

Ooh I'm with you, I never really use or wear orange, but I need to– it looks so chic! You'd look gorg in the one-shoulder dress.

13. June 30, 2011 / 7:11 pm

i am definitely an orange girl. i wear it as much as i can. that nail polish color is similar to the pedicure i just got!

14. June 30, 2011 / 7:19 pm

You DO need that dress. And the skirt. I LOVE orange and I think they would look great on you!

15. June 30, 2011 / 7:53 pm

I love orange! It looks great with a tan and blonde hair!! The one shoulder dress is a hot number!

16. June 30, 2011 / 8:02 pm

I have a huge crush on orange right now! I love how it looks with navy. I am really loving that one shoulder dress and that nail color. Dreamy.

17. June 30, 2011 / 8:53 pm

I love burnt orange too with a hint of coral! The room with the tree painted on the wall is gorgeous! I wouldn't mind a mimosa either :-p

Becca

18. Oh huge crush going on right here, honey! I love what a pop of orange can do for a room… hello, HERMES (c; I love that room with the equestrian flair…makes me almost wish I liked animals that much…

19. June 30, 2011 / 11:16 pm

I'am beyond on love with all things orange these days…..It just makes me happy just like yellow!! =)