Obsessions

It’s that time of the week again for me to share my current obsessions, so here it goes!

CHANEL PURSE
I have been wanting a Chanel purse for as long as I can remember. I can’t decide if I like the bigger version better or the smaller quilted one. Lucky LC owns both. Either way they are both on my wishlist!! Hopefully I will own a Chanel purse one day!

HORN NECKLACE
Ever since seeing my girl Gwennie in her horn necklace I have been on the hunt for one. I think it looks cute with everything. I found one cheap one at F21 and a bit more expensive one at ABS. Thoughts on which one is cuter?

via
via

FLIP FLOP WINES
I blogged about this wine a few months ago. Last week I was lucky enough to be sent samples of the Chardonnay and Cabernet and they did not disappoint. I loved the Chardonnay. You can’t beat a wine that is only $7.99 and for every bottle you buy a pair of shoes is donated. A genuis concept really. I will be serving flipflop wines at all my playgroups!

CHARLESTON PICKLE COMPANY COLD POUR PICKLES
These pickles are made locally here in Charleston (not sure if they are sold in other cities in the South yet, so sorry to tease my non-local readers). They are cold pour pickles meaning the pickles are pickled without heat. This results in a pickle that retains it’s color, structure and taste without any preservatives or chemicals. and they use organic cucmbers! These are the freshiest pickles you will ever taste. If you love pickles you must give these a try. I snack on them daily for my salty fix.

PINTEREST
Anybody else totally hooked on this site yet? It is addictive. It is such a great way to catalog things you love! It is filled with so many fabulous ideas, pretty spaces, and great recipes! A few of my recent favs:
Crock Pot Mac and Cheese, umm yes please

Adorable party idea. Who doesn’t love sweet 16 doughnuts? Totally doing this at Sterling’s next birthday party.

One of my favorite spaces

Seriously if you havn’t started pinning you should!

1. June 21, 2011 / 11:26 am

omg i would LOVe to have a channel purse as well 🙂 hehe love this girl! happy tuesday!

2. June 21, 2011 / 12:24 pm

Love Gwen and the necklace!! I have one that I wear a few days a week and it's from Stella & Dot — you can pick your charms (I have a feather, letter J and P, for Jenny & Pat and the May birthstone for both of our birthdays and wedding date…you should check them out!)

3. June 21, 2011 / 12:42 pm

I am obsessed with Pintrest! And always in love with every Chanel bag. So timeless

4. June 21, 2011 / 12:42 pm

Flip flop wines looks perfect for summer and beyond. Any additional ideas for a great hostess gift for my friend who is having us to her beach house this weekend? If I can find them in the tri-state area, Flip Flop wines will definitely be on the list! Also, can you take part in Pinterest if you do not have a FB or Twitter account?

5. June 21, 2011 / 12:43 pm

I too will one day own a chanel quilted bag! I'm totally doing the donut thing for Wells' Birthday Brunch next month, I think I'm stealing all my ideas straight from pintrest!

6. June 21, 2011 / 1:09 pm

I need to know where you buy those pickles!

7. June 21, 2011 / 1:20 pm

I'm so glad you put those pickles on your obsession list. I have only had them at restaurants that use them (Ahem, Midtown) but I plan to buy them soon!

8. June 21, 2011 / 1:23 pm

I want a Chanel purse so bad. I will definitely be trying that wine, that is a very cool thing for a company to do.

9. June 21, 2011 / 1:50 pm

Pinterest is a close second to blogging – I could go through all of the images all day long! And I dream about the day when I can have the small quilted Chanel! Love that that wine donates shoes – I'll be on the look out in Chicago!

10. June 21, 2011 / 2:00 pm

I just started on pinterest and I literally spend hours at that site!!

Go for the big Chanel, it's soooo purdy!!!

11. June 21, 2011 / 2:16 pm

I would LUV a Chanel bag too! I would get the F21 necklace. You may get over it too soon to spend too much. I am on Pinterest but I can't pin anything… trying to work that out!

12. June 21, 2011 / 2:45 pm

I picked up some Flip Flop wine (pinot grigio) at Teeter last week when it was on sale. I'm a fan!

13. June 21, 2011 / 2:58 pm

I would love to own a Chanel purse too! And Pinterest really is the best…I'll need to find you on there! 🙂

14. June 21, 2011 / 5:00 pm

that decor in the last pic looks like the Viceroy decor …love it! thanks for the tip on the flip flop wine. Cant wait to check it out…sounds like bare foot wine that im a huge fan of as well!

15. June 21, 2011 / 6:30 pm

I was just telling my husband this weekend that I want a big Chanel bag. I will definitely be buying that wine. Thank you.

16. Oh Chanel. How you tease me so!!! Yeah, that is one that is going on my bucket list "own a chanel purse"…because there ain't no way on the green earth that my hubby would let me buy one right now! (c: And Pinterest has me throughly addicted. It's actually quite pathetic…

17. June 21, 2011 / 7:36 pm

I didn't know about the local pickles! And those donuts are brilliant, I just saved that picture too 🙂

Hooray for good wine!

18. June 21, 2011 / 9:06 pm

Love all on this list! Would love a Chanel purse. I adore the horn necklace. The ABS is my favorite. Perfect wine for the summer. Very addicted to Pinterest! I have had those pickles before and they are great! The donuts…that might be a great idea for my son's 6th birthday. He wants a Sat morning party with a breakfast buffet, cartoons and all the kids in their pj's 🙂

19. June 21, 2011 / 9:36 pm

Totally need to get on this pintrest thing! And anything LC and Gwenny say is cool, I will do.

20. June 22, 2011 / 12:00 am

omg these are all fabulous! especially the chanel! oh and look who was finally able to follow….via twitter….when there's a will girlfriend….there's a way! haha

21. June 22, 2011 / 12:57 am

I desire a Chanel purse as well. Someday…maybe… =) I'm intrigued about the Flip Flop wines and such a nice cause.

22. June 22, 2011 / 1:49 am

I've been in love with the idea of a black quilted Chanel purse for as long as I can remember… someday!
    I need to start following you on Pinterest! What's your username?

23. June 22, 2011 / 3:52 am

I like the smaller Chanel purse better and the second horn necklace better as well, however, if it's a huge price difference, I'd go with whichever's cheaper! I've also got to get myself some of that Flip Flop wine–I've always loved the Toms concept but just hate Toms shoes, I'd much rather donate shoes through wine consumption, ha!

24. June 22, 2011 / 12:50 pm

Ahhh, yes, I am obsessed with Pinterest. I could spend hours just looking at images. I'm with you on the Chanel. Would LOVE one, but don't know if I would like a large or small one. When money grows on trees I'll get both. You are teasing me with the pickles. I am a huge pickle fan and they look yumm.