Obsessions Summer Edition

Happy Tuesday Lovelies! Since we are we well into the month of June I thought I would share some of my current summer obsessions!

TURQUOISE JEWELRY
I know this trend is nothing new, but I am really loving it this summer. I love Turquoise jewelry paired with pink, coral, yellow and other bright colored clothing!

Gara Danielle Turquoise necklace, Kenneth Jay Lane Hoops, Alexis Bittar Earrings
COCONUT LACROIX
You all know I love me some sparkling water especially LaCroix! So, I was super excited when I saw this new flavor out. Coconut water is so good for you, and this is even tastier than regular coconut water (although I am not sure it is healthier). Either way this stuff is delicious! Apparently it is sold exclusively at Target. I think this would make a tasty spin on a vodka soda drink for the summer.

JBRAND COLORED JEAN SHORTS
I wrote about the colored denim trend a few months ago, but I think I might be liking the colored jean shorts even better than the jeans. I could totally see myself pairing these with a neutral blouse or cute white t-shirt to run errands. I never jumped the gun and bought the colored jeans but I would consider buying the shorts on sale:)

TILLY MAISON LUCITE TRAYS
My girl Chassity first introduced me to these gorgeous Lucite trays and now I can’t stop thinking about them! They are perfect to store your jewelry, make-up, nail polish, or really anything. I love the large tray to serve some summery drinks, like say a skinny margarita on! You can check out her Etsy Shop HERE

JONATHAN ADLER BEACH TOTES
I seriously adore JA so it is no surprise I love his new line of beach totes. I love the patterns and would be happy to tote one of these babies to the beach this summer.

via

1. June 14, 2011 / 11:42 am

love the totes….they are very orla kiely ish….ohh the terrible twos…that's why god made happy hour…good luck!

2. June 14, 2011 / 11:54 am

not surprising, love love and love some more! I'm so obsessed with trays right now too!

3. June 14, 2011 / 12:30 pm

I just got one of the tilly trays and I'm in love! Love all of your turquoise choices too. So perfect with white jeans and bright colors!

4. June 14, 2011 / 12:45 pm

these are always my favorite post…your obsessions. If I am not obsessing about the same things like the JA beach totes, you just give me something new to obsess about like the shorts!!

I am very curious about the coconut la croix. I go through about a case of lime la croix a week, I have never tried any other flavor. My friend told me that the grapefruit is really good…anyway I am so excited to try the coconut because you are right all I hear about is how good coconut water is so good for you

5. June 14, 2011 / 1:21 pm

Great list!!! Love it! I will have to try that coconut water! I love sparkling water! I also adore JA! I just bought a new JA cell phone case and I love it! I am really loving those beach totes, so fun!! And you know I adore jewelry! Love turquoise for summer!!! That ring is so fun!

6. June 14, 2011 / 1:29 pm

coconut la croix, are you serious? i love the look of the can too, haha. the last time i wore colored jeans was 5th grade. i had purple and magenta. it's probably better that it's the last time i wore them. idk…they do seem fun though. my friend has a pair of red jeans and she looks hot in them! i do have an adorable pair of bright orange shorts…my ex bf said they looked sexy, haha!

7. June 14, 2011 / 1:39 pm

Those shorts look a little too short for me! But I LOVE everything else!

8. Um yes…to ALL of it. Turquoise is so great, but especially for summer, that bold blue is so eye-catching! And JA, how I love you! I think he needs to be my design boyfriend…

9. June 14, 2011 / 2:14 pm

Love your list for summer! The JA totes are really colorful and cute.

10. June 14, 2011 / 3:27 pm

Love the lucite trays and must try out the Lacroix drink! Great finds…as always!

11. June 14, 2011 / 5:30 pm

Those totes are so great!!!

12. June 14, 2011 / 7:30 pm

Love that necklace and those totes are HOT! Great picks!

13. June 14, 2011 / 10:49 pm

I've always loved turquoise jewelry and especially love that ring! The trays are great too!

14. June 14, 2011 / 11:17 pm

great picks! im loving turquoise jewelry too! and i really like those colored jean shorts!

15. June 15, 2011 / 12:21 am

I love the colored shorts! I splurged on bright blue skinnies and now I want the shorts too! Love them. And I really, really need to try coconut water… doing that manana!

16. June 15, 2011 / 12:30 am

i can't get enough of turquoise jewelry – and i need to try la criox, it sounds amaze! xx.

17. June 16, 2011 / 1:24 am

Aw thanks for the shout out. I'm playing major blog catch up right now. And I have to tell you i haven't had dinner and those wontons above looks AMAZEBALLS. Right up my alley. You have the best recipes. Better yet, you actually make them!

18. June 17, 2011 / 1:20 am

I'm so glad I saw this about the coconut La Croix…I just picked up a couple of boxes from Target and LOVE it. Thanks for the tip!! You have such a cute blog, love it!!