It’s Official!

I now have a new sister-in-law and I couldn’t be more thrilled! The happy couple are on the way to St. Johns for their honeymoon! Yes, I am totally jealous, the honeymoon is the best part about getting married right?? Matt and I actually went to St. Thomas and St. Johns for our honeymoon too and it was unbelievable, I know they are going to have a fabulous time!

The wedding weekend was amazing! I am a little sad that this was our last family wedding, since we are all hitched now! I don’t want to bore you too much with rando photos but I had to share a few pictures from this fabulous weekend!

This was from the kick-off Caribbean party last Saturday. Wearing the dress that everyone voted for!

The flowers from the Rehearsal Dinner. My parents used the same women who did my wedding flowers and she did an amazing job again! They were even more breath-taking in person.

The siblings the night before the big day!

This is me trying to gain some liquid courage before my toast at the dinner!

My sister, my mom, and me right before our big walk down the aisle.

A few shots of us bridesmaids before the service!

The newlyweds!

1. June 13, 2011 / 11:40 am

There's nothing I love more than a wedding…what a beautiful family!!

2. June 13, 2011 / 11:43 am

It looks like it was a beautiful wedding!! I just love weddings….and you are right! The honeymoon IS the best part! Looks like you had a great time and you look beautiful, as always!!!

3. June 13, 2011 / 12:27 pm

You all look beautiful!! And you have a new sister to add to your family:)

4. June 13, 2011 / 12:32 pm

Where did you get your rehearsal dinner dress? Darling! I am looking for something EXACTLY like that for an event I have in a few weeks.

5. June 13, 2011 / 12:42 pm

Congrats to your family! I just love weddings…and I am super sad I have zero to go to this year. I loved your rehearsal dress, and I liked the bridesmaid dresses too! Glad you had a wonderful time!

6. June 13, 2011 / 1:16 pm

love the first dress and the bridesmaid dresses are gorgeous! her dress is beautiful too. congrats to you all!

7. June 13, 2011 / 3:14 pm

Congrats to you and your family! Looks like a great time and you looked beautiful in your BM dress! 🙂

8. June 13, 2011 / 3:28 pm

You all are so beautiful!!! Congrats to the newlyweds…what a fun time! I just had my sisters bridal shower this weekend…couple more weeks and the big day! I'm scared to death for my toast!

9. June 13, 2011 / 5:02 pm

Aww, congrats!! Me too- just coming home from my brother's wedding festivities. Such an exciting time : )
    Xx

10. June 13, 2011 / 5:19 pm

How beautiful! You look great! And the bride looks so pretty, too (:

11. June 13, 2011 / 6:05 pm

What an exciting weekend, congrats on the new sister-in-law! You look beautiful in all of your pictures! I like the one-shoulder/strap look.

12. June 13, 2011 / 8:30 pm

Everyone looks beautiful and beaming! What a gorgeous wedding party. I will never tire of looking at wedding photos!

13. June 14, 2011 / 12:00 am

Awe, her dress is gorgeous! Looks like it was so much fun! Loved your Caribbean night dress too 🙂 I voted for that one! And you're seriously starting to remind me of Gwennie!!!

14. June 14, 2011 / 1:56 am

My gosh, look at your mom!! No wonder you're such a knock out!! Gorgeous weekend!

Ps. We went to st john 2 yrs ago and loved loved loved it too!

15. June 14, 2011 / 2:36 am

What a gorgeous wedding and such pretty bridesmaid dresses! Hope you had a ball!!

16. June 14, 2011 / 3:43 am

What beautiful pictures!

17. Holy hotness, girl! All of your dresses were absolutely gorgeous!!! Especially that little black number, you look fabulous, my dear! And the bride looked so beautiful, your brother is a lucky man!

18. June 14, 2011 / 10:15 pm

We went to St. John on our honeymoon too! Dream vacation, we can't wait to go back.
    The wedding looks fabulous, and I love your bridesmaids dress!