I want to get my Trellis on

I know this pattern is nothing new, but it’s official I am obsessed with Kelly Wearstler’s Imperial Trellis print. Well, really I am in love with anything Kelly designs, but especially this pattern!

I love it in every fashion and form:
As Curtains

For a Headboard

Upholstered Chairs

Wallpaper

Wallpaper Behind Shelves= Genius

all images via Decorpad
For Pillows
I found a great seller on Etsy called decorativeinstincts that makes fabulous pillows with the trellis fabric for only $65 a pillow. Check them out HERE. I love these pillows and think they would look great indoors or outdoors.

Do you love this pattern as much as I do? And how would you use it in your home? I am thinking wallpaper is my first choice then curtains!

1. June 23, 2011 / 12:15 pm

Yes! Love it. Those pillows are fabulous – and it looks great used as curtains in that white office. I've never seen it used as wallpaper, but I have to say it is so chic!!

2. June 23, 2011 / 12:41 pm

Trellis is such a crisp pattern – I'd love it in a bathroom or lined on the back of a bookcase…so fun!

3. June 23, 2011 / 12:53 pm

I really love the curtains in this pattern! I really need to redo my curtains, and might just have to get this!

4. June 23, 2011 / 1:03 pm

I completely agree. I have been looking for the trellis print curtains for my living room. I saw a pair in Ballard Designs I love, I just need to wait and get my new slipcovers for my couch first!!

5. June 23, 2011 / 1:29 pm

I do love the pattern, but I am really obsessing over the silhouettes in the last picture. LOVE that idea!

6. June 23, 2011 / 1:30 pm

Love it!!! I love my trellis pillows, probably one of my favorite pieces downstairs! love you miss you…. need wine date soon 😉

7. June 23, 2011 / 1:53 pm

LOVING the second curtains!
    Any chance you would guest post for me? Having a spinal surgery MONDAY and looking for some content to put in over the next 5 weeks durning my recovery. I'd need the post no later then tomorrow night…… Let me know! It would be an honor to have you, you're one of my favorite bloggers/friends! 😉

8. June 23, 2011 / 1:56 pm

love love love! i need those pillow for my living room.

9. June 23, 2011 / 3:08 pm

OMG, I am totally loving this trellis pattern! Love it especially as wallpaper! But I know the pillows would be a great addition to any room too!

10. June 23, 2011 / 3:53 pm

Adore, adore, adore! Never thought to put trellis on dining furniture, genius.

11. June 23, 2011 / 5:03 pm

This pattern has been growing on me for a while. I love the pillows. I also like the wallpaper behind the shelves idea. The shelves help break the pattern up a little so it's not overwhelming.

Becca

12. June 23, 2011 / 5:27 pm

Loved this pattern ever since I saw it in Chloe Sevigny's entry hall. I think I like it best as wallpaper, and would love to use it on bookshelves at the top of our stairs. What a statment it would make!

13. June 23, 2011 / 6:00 pm

I have always loved this pattern! The first time I saw it was the green and white in the entry way with the bike, I was in love instantly! Gorgeous inspirations today.

14. June 23, 2011 / 6:59 pm

Great round up! I do love some trellis, but I prefer it in smaller accent pieces like pillows or lamp shades.

15. June 23, 2011 / 7:28 pm

Beautiful! Love the trelis print! I'm heading to that etsy shop right now to check out some more! pillows!!

16. June 23, 2011 / 8:34 pm

I'm loving this pattern, too! I've been wanting to get trellis draped in grey for my family room.

17. I absolutely love this pattern…Kelly is a genius, of course! I've been completely smitten with it ever since I got introduced to it, I always get sad when people say it's "played out/overdone" because I think it's a classic! (c;

18. June 23, 2011 / 9:04 pm

Oh, I love the green shades in that office! I also love the wallpaper and pillow looks as well as accent chairs–I guess it would just suffice to say I love all the trellis things!

19. June 23, 2011 / 11:10 pm

Love love loveeee! (: This I love the simple interest it brings to a room!

20. June 24, 2011 / 3:22 am

wow the black and white wall paper is stunning

21. June 24, 2011 / 11:19 pm

I'm obsessed with trellis patterns right now too! I think it's perfect for curtains, pillows, or an accent chair.

22. June 25, 2011 / 4:57 pm

I love trellis! So timeless, I think.

23. May 20, 2015 / 5:10 pm

I found a great seller on Etsy called decorativeinstincts that makes fabulous pillows with the trellis fabric for only $65 a pillow. Check them out … trelliscurtains.blogspot.com