Wedges?

I will admit it, I am not a huge heels person. I am 5’10 so when I wear heels I feel like a giant. That is why I mostly wear flats. My hubby is several inches taller than me so I can def get away with wearing heels but I never do. I am starting to think I really want a pair of wedges for this summer. I think they are so versatile and look cute with shorts, jeans, dresses, you name it! What are your thoughts are wedges? Love them or hate them? Here are a few that I have my eye on:

MICHEAL KORS WHILSHIRE WEDGE

{via}

TIBI T-STRAP LINEN WEDGES

{via}

7 FOR ALL MANKIND JAYDA KNOTTED WEDGES

{via}

JIL SANDER PLATFORM WEDGE

{via}
Which pair do ya’ll vote for? Any other suggestions of places to find cute wedges?

1. May 23, 2011 / 11:09 am

i vote for the michael kors!! love 'em 🙂

2. May 23, 2011 / 12:09 pm

My vote is for the TIBI love them!!!

3. May 23, 2011 / 12:14 pm

LOVE wedges! They are so perfect! I just got the Stuart Weitzmans in black and they are so comfortable! I would vote on the Tibi or Jil. Also Gucci has a really pretty pair similar to the Jil's.

4. May 23, 2011 / 12:37 pm

The first two are my favorites! I love wedges, they are a great comfortable alternative to heels

5. May 23, 2011 / 12:54 pm

The MK are definitely my favorite. I'm 5'4 and wear wedges with everything. They make me feel stylish yet I can wear them when I'm out with my little girls. So easy to wear!

Heidi

6. May 23, 2011 / 1:30 pm

At 5'4" I love wedges too! Of these, the Michael Kors are my favorite. I agree they are so much more comfortable than heels, and taller girls can find them in lower heights and they look just as cute.

7. May 23, 2011 / 1:39 pm

I love wedges, they are so comfortable. I would choose the Michael Kors.

8. May 23, 2011 / 1:52 pm

I'm a huuuuuuge fan of wedges bc they give me height and are way easier to walk in. I NEED HEIGHT. I can't believe you're 5'10 — you will tower over me. I'm barely 5'2!

9. May 23, 2011 / 2:18 pm

You need to get some wedges! They just looks so hot! Especially with shorts!

10. May 23, 2011 / 2:19 pm

I LOVE wedges…just love them! I vote for the MK ones! They're super cute and versatile!

11. May 23, 2011 / 2:33 pm

OOOOH, my favorite is the Tibi pair! I'm a big fan of wedges, but I rarely wear heels, and I'm only 5'3, ha!

12. May 23, 2011 / 2:54 pm

I bought some Michael Kors wedges this season, and I've been wearing them everywhere.

13. May 23, 2011 / 3:14 pm

Get them and don't worry about being tall. Tall is sexy. :-). I'm 6'3 in most of my heels. I would still tower over you.

14. May 23, 2011 / 4:27 pm

I'm so glad you shared this post! I too, am very tall. About 5 foot 9. Yesterday in the grocery store a little old lady asked me to reach something that was like 800 feet above my head which lead me to think I might look even more gargantuan than I already am.
    Anyway, as I'm sure you've discovered, the best way to deal with this height is embrace it! Being tall is awesome! There is nothing that makes me feel more powerful than walking into a room in a solid pair of heels…so I say- wedge on girl!
    You definitely can't go wrong with any of the choices 🙂

15. May 23, 2011 / 6:46 pm

i love them all but the first pair would be the pair i choose. i just bought two pairs of wedges at the nordstrom pre-sale. these are my go to shoe because i am short (5'4) and they are comfortable to wear all day at work!

16. May 23, 2011 / 8:40 pm

First pair is mu favorite!!!! So adorable, girl. Work 'em (:

17. The Michael Kors are calling my name…so perfect! I love the espadrille wedge and they just have such a dreamy color…we were on the same wavelength today, SHOE ON THE BRAIN!!! (c: Hey, worse things have happened, right? I love wedges because you still get the height and leg lengthening, but they are more comfortable than actual heels…oh yeah, I'm all about comfort…(c:

18. May 24, 2011 / 1:02 am

I don't get a chance to wear heels a lot (baby + living in a walking friendly city doesn't do the practical math to me) so whenever I want to feel like I'm wearing them I go for wedges, you get the extra inches without compromising comfort 😉
    Love the first two but I guess the Michael Kors will resist more (linen will probably get dirty faster)

19. May 24, 2011 / 12:52 pm

Def the MK wedges!! They are my favorite!

20. May 25, 2011 / 3:49 am

I love wedges but have the opposite problem- I'm 5'1 so I need all the help I can get! Nordstrom and Endless.com have great selections.