Obsessions

I am finally back in Charleston, unpacked and settling in. I swear I had a hangover for two days straight, my head is just starting to clear from the fog of Miami! I am so behind on all my blog reading, I can’t wait to catch up on all my favorites!

Here are this week’s Obsessions!

SERENA AND LILY FURNITURE
I have always really liked Serena and Lily’s baby bedding line and now I am smitten with their furniture line. They have some fabulous fabric choices. You can pretty much custom choose everything. I really love their headboards and chairs.

CEVICHE
I enjoyed some tasty ceviche while in Miami and now I am obsessed. It is such a fresh and light dish filled with tons of flavor!

URBAN DECAY NAKED EYESHADOW PALETTE
After reading many a fabulous reviews on this eyeshadow palette, I ordered it. It does not disappoint. The colors are fabulous. I usually only wear neutral eyeshadow and this has a ton of great colors. I guess that is why Sephora told me they have been sold out since January!
via

DVF ARRIA EMBELLISHED DRESS
I have been lusting after this dress awhile now. The color is perfection and I love the easy style of it. I could see myself wearing this dress all the time!
via

SODASTREAM PENGUIN SPARKLING WATER MAKER
I am obsessed with seltzer/soda water. I seriously drink 4-5 cans a day. I love the carbonation and the fact that it has no sugar. While I was home my sister made me seltzer with her Penguin Soda maker she received as a wedding gift. It was amazing, the best sparkling water ever! It was perfectly carbonated and only took like 30 seconds to make. I am adding this to my Christmas list!
via

1. May 10, 2011 / 12:37 pm

Love Serena and Lily! Think we may get one of the new rugs in Pumpkin for our daughter's play area. That eye shadow palette looks amazing!

2. May 10, 2011 / 1:03 pm

I am completely obsessed with club soda too. I drink about 4 cans of la croix a day, i think i need a penguin too!!

I love your obsession list:)

3. May 10, 2011 / 1:08 pm

Excellent choices!! Welcome home!!
    Coast has really good ceviche!!

4. May 10, 2011 / 1:08 pm

Glad you had so much fun on your trip! Can't wait to see pics! Love that sparkling water maker!

5. May 10, 2011 / 1:36 pm

I am a big fan of neutral eyeshadow, too, and that palette just went on my "want" list! And I LOVE that S&L ottoman!

6. May 10, 2011 / 1:59 pm

You've got to try Sodastream I have it and it's the best sparkling water machine ever!

7. May 10, 2011 / 2:44 pm

o my god I want the sparkling water maker! I drink so much of it all day as well!

8. May 10, 2011 / 3:04 pm

i am inundated with serena and lily mail and I LOVE it…can't wait to ditch the crib and shop for big girl bedding….am dying over the tory burch dipped tote in orange too, MUST HAVE for the summer, I love that dress too….and yes, I should buy stock in La Croix!

9. May 10, 2011 / 3:06 pm

Oh gracious, the Serena & Lily ottoman is so beautiful. We just purchased an ottoman for our new den but that would have been PERFECT!

10. May 10, 2011 / 3:10 pm

So many fun things here! Love ceviche! That DVF dress is so pretty…the color would look great on you! And I am dying to get the Naked pallete! Glad to hear it's worth while!

11. May 10, 2011 / 3:49 pm

serena and lily have hands down the cutest nursery stuff out there! my hubby and i are going to try for a baby this summer and Lord knows i already have the serena and lily nursery decor picked out for a girl and boy!

12. May 10, 2011 / 4:38 pm

Ok, love everything you recommended! I have been on the hunt for the perfect eyeshadow, so I will give Urban Decay a try! I have been drinking seltzer water non-stop since I got pregnant, so I NEED a penguin!!! Off to go look for one now!!!

13. May 10, 2011 / 4:48 pm

I met Serena and Lily last week, they are lovely ladies and so inspiring. I can't wait to see their line expand even more.

14. May 10, 2011 / 7:01 pm

I always look forward to your Obsession lists each week! I heart Serena and Lily! I have the Kate crib bedding and I love it! But now that Meredith is 2 and wants to move up to a big girl bed I am obsessing over their headboards and footboards! Love the DVF dress and the eyeshadow palette too!

15. May 10, 2011 / 7:17 pm

Sodastream is the best! We have one in our office!

16. May 11, 2011 / 12:01 am

Oh, I definitely need to grab that eyeshadow palette! It seems right up my alley.

Love that DVF dress too, so pretty!

17. May 11, 2011 / 1:36 am

OMG too funny I drink waaaay too many cans of sparkling water a day too, i am totally asking for a soda stream for xmas or my bday. it's like you read my mind on this one!

18. May 12, 2011 / 4:16 am

Any type of ceviche is the perfect summer dish also paired with some home made spritzer… yum! I think that needs to become our newest kitchen appliance.

19. May 12, 2011 / 3:46 pm

love the list lady! Especially that last one. I'm a huge fan of seltzer myself!