Obsessions

Happy Tuesday Lovelies. Here is what I am obsessing over this week:)

THE DELANO

I will be headed here this weekend while I am in Miami and can’t wait. I have heard such fabulous things about this place.

REBECCA TAYLOR CAMI

I just got this baby and love her. She might be coming to Miami with me!

CHANEL LIPGLOSS

This is seriously the best lipgloss ever! All the colors look great on and they really last.

ROSY GOAT CHEESE

This is the best cheese ever. It is Goat Cheese covered in Rosemary and aged for 45 days. It is a little harder than regular Goat Cheese. The combo of Rosemary and Goat Cheese is divine. Try this asap! I found mine at Costco but I am sure they have it in the gourmet cheese section at the grocery store too.

VICTORIA BECKHAM DRESS

Ever since I saw the gorgeous Brooklyn Decker in this VB Dress I have been smitten. The color and fit are amaze. I would love to own this beauty.

I hope you all are having a wonderful start to your week! xoxo

1. Avatar May 3, 2011 / 12:20 pm

It looks gorgeous. My husband and I are trying to plan a vacation. We might look into this. Thanks.

2. Avatar May 3, 2011 / 12:22 pm

Looks beautiful! I have always wanted to go to Miami [and I live in FL and have never been lol].

Have a great day!

3. Avatar May 3, 2011 / 12:23 pm

Have so much fun in Miami!!! I hope you have fabulous weather too! I love Chanel lipgloss, by far my fave!!!

4. Avatar May 3, 2011 / 12:36 pm

Ah The Delano is nuts. I am so jealous if yall are staying there. We were there 2 weekends ago. I am already ready to go back.

5. Avatar May 3, 2011 / 12:41 pm

Thad and I went to the Delano on our honeymoon – just for a drink – but it was very fun and a bit funny … have a good time!

6. Avatar May 3, 2011 / 12:44 pm

Always love your obsessions! Can't wait to hear how the Delano is, I too have heard amazing things!!

7. Avatar May 3, 2011 / 12:45 pm

Great list! I grew up in Miami prior to moving to VA for grad school! You're going to love it!! Thanks for the cheese suggestion goat cheese is my absolute fave 🙂

8. Avatar May 3, 2011 / 1:08 pm

Hey Natalie!! I was just at the Delano last weekend and it is the best hotel in South Beach. The staff is amazing, the gym is open 24 hours and the kobe beef burgers are to die for. During the day the have a DJ by the pool to give it a little atmosphere, but I found the beach was my church. Love this post. Let me know when you confirm this trip. Also Im going to blog about the Delano & my trip next week and I have a ton of pictures!!
    xo

9. Avatar May 3, 2011 / 1:11 pm

Duh, you are going this weekend! Have fun, and get try the grilled jerk chicken sandwich with avocado & their Miami Vice drink. The Miami Vice is half pina colada and half strawberry daiquiri!!!

Safe travels.

10. Avatar May 3, 2011 / 1:42 pm

That's where you're staying in Miami?? It looks amazing!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

11. Avatar May 3, 2011 / 2:16 pm

i've never used chanel's lip gloss but i loooove dior's!

12. Avatar May 3, 2011 / 2:20 pm

I am going to Miami next weekend and I WISH I was staying at Delano!

13. Avatar May 3, 2011 / 2:26 pm

I love the Delano. I've been to Miami a couple times and always visit the pool area just to see it. You should go to Nikki's Beach Club. It's SO awesome for brunch!

Can I just have Brooklyn Decker's body?

14. Avatar May 3, 2011 / 2:38 pm

I love goat cheese and rosemary, so I definitely need to try that cheese! That top is adorable too.
    Have an amazing weekend in Miami, you'll have a blast!

15. Avatar May 3, 2011 / 3:20 pm

Ooo so many things to obsess over here! Miami will be a great trip! And I must try the Chanel gloss stat! Last, that goat cheese looks AMAZING! 🙂

16. Avatar May 3, 2011 / 3:29 pm

You will love the Delano! When I was in Miami with girlfriends we went there for a day/night and it was amazing!

17. Avatar May 3, 2011 / 4:49 pm

Ahh, loving all if these images.

18. I'm pretty sure just about *everything* associated with V Beckham is amazing…especially her yummy hubby…don't tell mine I said that…(c:

Have so much fun in MIAMI! That will be a fabu trip…we will get together blog style after for pic, m-kay? (c:

19. Avatar May 4, 2011 / 12:43 am

The Delano is on my list of must-sees while in Miami! Have a fabulous time… Southbeach is such a fun place to chill out!

20. Avatar May 4, 2011 / 1:16 am

I stay at The Delano when I travel to Miami for work and it's one of my favorite hotels! Grab a drink and relax by the fabulous pool- it's the perfect treat!

21. Avatar May 4, 2011 / 1:27 am

Love chanel gloss; so many great colors! I can't wait to try that goats cheese… its a combo of two of my favorites things. I'm going to have to keep my eye out at costco!

22. Avatar May 4, 2011 / 2:01 am

Love all! Delano is off the hook! Best pool in South Beach! I love MIA! Chanel is my fav lipgloss! Have fun.

23. Avatar May 4, 2011 / 4:31 am

The Delano is beautiful, but you must hit up Nikki Beacb. Pricey to get there but worth it just try and contact them in advance. I was just there last month, the water at the beach must've been about 80 degrees!

24. Avatar May 4, 2011 / 9:29 pm

I heart the Delano! My favorite place in Miami 🙂 Super cute RT cami and I think I should get in my car now and drive to Costco to by that cheese! It looks delish! Great list!

25. Avatar May 5, 2011 / 5:01 pm

The Delano is fab! Be sure to check out Cecconis at the SOHO beach house…right next door to the Fountainbleu