Good vs Bad

Lets start with the Bad. Get it over with first.

Dear Khloe you really should ask your sisters for some fashion advice and learn to dress for your body type. This outfit is all kinds of wrong. It is a poor fit and way too many trends together at once- denim shirt, colored jeans, leopard accessories, it is overkill. And not to mention she needs to button up that blouse! This is enough to steer me away from buying those red JBrand jeans I have been eyeing!

These glasses are tragic. Poor Mischa the OC days were her prime and now look at her!

Now for the good. AHH, Gwen Stefani, she can do no wrong in my book. She is perfection and is always pushing the envelope with her fashions. I LOVE both of these looks she sported at the Cannes Film Festival. Totally gorgeous. This is how fashion is done right!

[via}

1. May 21, 2011 / 3:07 pm

I agree that Gwen looks amazing, but I have to say that Khloe's review was pretty harsh. Okay, so maybe her outfit is not flattering, but calling another woman "gross" is more inappropriate than what she is wearing…. I enjoy your blog, but that seemed uncharacteristically negative.

2. May 21, 2011 / 3:17 pm

Thanks Grace you are totally right, that was a little harsh of me. I was not calling Khloe gross, just her un-bottoned shirt and outfit. I actually think Khloe is very pretty and hillarious. She is one of my favorite Kardashians!

3. May 21, 2011 / 6:10 pm

Hi Natalie, I'm so glad I found your blog. I've never commented before, so here goes…. I have those red jbrand jeans and when I saw the picture of Khloe wearing them it was disturbing. They run really small, so she should have gone up a size or two. I do love them so much though that I got them in the cobalt blue too!

4. May 21, 2011 / 6:43 pm

Oh dear God, Khloe needs to buy a full length mirror, her camel toe is sooo disturbing!!!

5. May 21, 2011 / 7:30 pm

EEEK! I have to agree the red jeans and glasses are tragic! But Gwen is just stunning!

6. May 22, 2011 / 1:11 am

Oh Goodness those first two looks really are all sorts of bad. Gwen looks good, but I like her with much less makeup. xo

7. May 22, 2011 / 12:44 pm

All Khloe needed to do was get those jeans in a larger size, untuck the shirt (get rid of the belt), and wear a colored camisole under the denim top so you can see she's not naked and braless. I like her b/c she's tall and not a beanpole. 🙂

8. May 22, 2011 / 1:24 pm

Agreed. I kind of feel like Khloe always just mashes beautiful pieces together- she kind of needs a stylist! Kourtney on the other hand always looks sooo perfect. And Misch- no comment and I was thinking the EXACT thing about Gwen! Great post!

9. May 23, 2011 / 3:15 am

KHLOE, c'mon! She definitely should have known better. ALL kinds of wrong!

By the way, you look ADORBS in your Miami pictures. Seriously, you are gorgeous! And it looks like Miami was so much fun!

Also, Sterling might possibly be the cutest little thing I've ever seen. Just sayin.

10. Seriously, Gwen is so amazing…and in some totally unfair way, she just keeps getting *BETTER*!!! LOVE her. And holy crap…Khloe, darling, this is why people keep getting on you about your *weight*…because you keep shoving it in everyone's face! I personally think she is just fine…just *NOT* dressed like that!!!