Do You Fancy a Monogram?

It is no secret I love to monogram things. Before Sterling was born I had so many of his outfits monogrammed, Matt said he was worried I was going to monogram him! There is nothing sweeter to me than a baby in a monogrammed outfit. I have monogrammed pillows in our guest bedroom and in our den as well. Ever since seeing Aerin Lauder’s bed, pictured here:

I have been obsessed with her monogrammed bedding. It was bolder and more unique than any monogram I had seen before. I found out it was by Leontine Linens and now I am smitten. Their monograms are so beautiful. They are on the pricey side but one day I hope to have some Leontine Linens in my house (or at least some of their hand towels:)

The Leontine hand towels are equally fabulous! I love the sailboat one for Sterling’s bathroom!

and they also have some gorgeous napkins and placemats that would be perfect for entertaining.

All items can be found online at Leontinelinens.com. I seriously want one of everything, it is too hard to choose just one, they are all so amazing! What is your favorite?
BTW, I finally got my Miami pics uploaded and will share them tomorrow!

1. May 12, 2011 / 1:04 pm

I love to monogram everything too. I went through a phase where almost every item of clothing for my kids was monogrammed in some way!!

2. May 12, 2011 / 1:06 pm

Everything is so beautiful! Enjoying reading your blog… NEWEST FOLLOWER!!

3. May 12, 2011 / 1:56 pm

I love to monogram too! I want a pillow for baby's room with his initials on it! Still trying to decide on what color for the pillow though, so it is not done yet!

4. May 12, 2011 / 2:26 pm

I am obsessed with monograms and monogrammed bedding! Everything looks beautiful!

5. They are rather fabuloso, aren't they? I'm with you my dear, I just love a good monogram…there is just something so sweet about personalizing things with initials and it's just so classic!

6. May 12, 2011 / 2:44 pm

I'm loving that white and orange bedding with the monogram! It is so beautiful!

7. May 12, 2011 / 3:17 pm

I love a monogram. Some of those beds are gorgeous! Makes me want to crawl back into mine….

8. May 12, 2011 / 3:37 pm

I do love a great monogram! Especially on a canvas beach bag…towels and pillows are a great idea too!

9. May 12, 2011 / 4:00 pm

So pretty. I'm not diehard monogram like most southern gals, but I can appreciate them 🙂

xoxo, can't wait to see the pics. Oh and I'm in NYC next week so maybe week after?

10. May 12, 2011 / 7:07 pm

Yes I fancy monograms! I love my anthro cup with an M on it. I can't wait to make my own M this summer for my bedroom above my desk area. Love all these pictures.

11. May 14, 2011 / 11:46 am

I adore monogramming, and you've posted some of the most gorgeous ones I've ever seen!

12. May 16, 2011 / 4:28 am

I agree Leontine does have the best monogrammed linens! I love monograms too! Those sailboats are too cute!

13. May 17, 2011 / 1:48 am

Since getting married, I've become obsesssed with our monogram and want it on everything. I really want 2 large pillows for our master bedroom like in that first pic… thanks for sharing!