Bienvenidos a Miami

I am on my way to Miami! By the time you read this I will probably be boarding my plane. Hoping I don’t freak out because Mama hates to fly! Nothing a few cocktails can’t cure:)

When I land, I am hoping to enjoy a few of these

While lounging here

Perhaps make a stop in here (yes, I admit it, much to my husband’s dismay, I kind of like the Kardashians and would be thrilled to see them at their store)

and maybe run into these ladies!

and hoping I don’t end up like this- it has been awhile since I partied at a Bachelorette Party, wish me luck! I hope this Mama can hang!

via

Pictures to come next week! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! xoxo

1. May 5, 2011 / 1:26 pm

Miami is one of my favorite cities! I had my bachelorette party there. Have a mojito at the Delano, it is one of the best I have ever had!

2. May 5, 2011 / 1:34 pm

YES! love miami girl 😉 you're going to have an awesome time! jealous of the weather but you deserve it!

3. May 5, 2011 / 1:50 pm

Ohhh lucky you!!! Have so much fun!! Drink one for me! 🙂 Sounds like a good time! Cant wait to see pics next week!

4. May 5, 2011 / 2:38 pm

Haha that last picture is hilarious! Have a great trip! Maryson's mom Elsa would be a nice sighting too 🙂

5. May 5, 2011 / 2:56 pm

Haha that last picture is hilarious!! You could never end up like that…no matter how hard you tried! I hope you have a blast! Cheers!

6. May 5, 2011 / 4:47 pm

Have a great time! That last picture is too funny!

By the way–have you heard that my 1st novel is being released on Amazon.com tomorrow?! Check it out on my blog! Have a wonderful Cinco De Mayo honey! Kori xoxo

7. May 5, 2011 / 4:59 pm

I was in miami for two months last year and desperately want to go back. My husband and I love it there. let me know if you need some restaurant suggestions! PS you will be VERY disappointed with DASH.

8. May 5, 2011 / 5:11 pm

Ha my friends and I used to circulate that last picture all the time… too funny for words. PUHLEASE go to Dash and PUHLEASE tell Kourtney that I think we are long lost souls… I'm the oldest of three girls too! And I think she is hilarious. Have so much fun, girl! xox

9. May 6, 2011 / 12:04 am

HOw fun, friend! Hope you had a safe trip there and have a fabulous vacation! Go to Dash!!! (:

10. May 6, 2011 / 4:04 am

Sounds like you have a great trip ahead of you! Enjoy the warm weather, sun, sand, drinks, etc…!