Bedroom Love

I seriously love all these bedrooms. They are so perfect in their own ways.

I think this one is my favorite, I love every detail; the color scheme, the headboard, the benches and the mirror. LOVE this room!

I definitely am not a fan of the pillows on this bed but I love the gold leaf light hanging above it, what a surprising and fabulous choice for lighting.

I heart the dark walls in this room and the design symmetry. I also have a soft spot for all white beds. They are so inviting.

This is in my design file for ideas for Sterling’s big boy room. I love the stripped walls and navy- orange color combo. How cool would this room be for a little boy?

1. May 2, 2011 / 1:25 pm

i think twin beds in big boy/girl rooms is SO sweet…can't u just see them with the flashlight reading when they are supposed to be sleeping:)

2. I love all those ideas!! I am especially loving that idea for Sterling's room, stripes and navy? J'adore. Speaking of Sterling, those pictures of him and y'all on the boat couldn't be cuter! I love him in his little life vest, too precious! Happy Monday, girl!

3. May 2, 2011 / 3:15 pm

Love the first and the third room…the headboards are awesome! Hope you're having a great start to your week.

4. May 2, 2011 / 3:23 pm

A tufted headboard with a starbusrt mirror hanging over it may be trendy these days, but who cares?! I have our master set up that way, and I love it!

5. May 2, 2011 / 8:39 pm

Loving the first bedroom too! I have a bench at the end of our bed. Best decision ever! Love it!
    Love navy for a little boys room!! So cute!

6. May 2, 2011 / 8:39 pm

So beautiful! i love the lighting!

7. May 3, 2011 / 12:17 am

LOVE that first room too! Probably because I'm obsessed with tufted headboards!

8. May 3, 2011 / 12:18 am

I am absolutely in love with that dark wall bedroom! Talk about an accent wall!

9. May 3, 2011 / 12:22 am

So much fun! Especially love the little boys' room! SOO cute!