Rainbow Bright

Every magazine I have looked at recently has featured colored denim. Red, blue, green, yellow, you name it. I am kind of loving this look. I really want to jump on the colored jean band wagon but I am just not sure what color to go with.

Via

After seeing Bradley from Luella and June sporting these adorable red jeans. I am leaning towards red. Honestly I love her entire outfit. Yes, please!

Then I came across this great guide to wearing colored jeans on Sensational Color and I think they hit it right on the bulls eye. Both outfits are perfection. I really think with colored jeans you need to keep your top simple and neutral.

I love the second outfit so much it has me thinking maybe I need the yellow jeans.

I am also quite smitten with both of these Rag and Bone Jeans via.

So, tell me what are your thoughts colorted jeans?? What color should I go for? I just can’t decide because I like them all!

1. April 25, 2011 / 12:44 pm

Yes, when I saw Bradley in her red jeans I was smitten!! I just got a pair from the gap in red but I have not worn them yet, I need to find the perfect top. I agree it must be something simple:) I am really loving the yellow pair you pictured.

OMG the olive bacon cheese bread was AMAZING!!! I have to run an extra mile this morning because of it:)

2. April 25, 2011 / 1:45 pm

hha i think its a fun lil trend to add some COLOR to the wardrobe 🙂

3. April 25, 2011 / 2:14 pm

I love the colored jeans trend! My favorites are red (great color on blondes) and blue!

4. April 25, 2011 / 2:26 pm

Yeah I'm digging too but I probably won't invest in a pair myself. If I were, I'd go with that red pair!

5. April 25, 2011 / 2:32 pm

Colored jeans freak me out a bit, just remind me of hammmer pants and bad decisions BUT they look really great on the models… but then seriously, doesn't EVERYTHING? 🙂

6. April 25, 2011 / 2:53 pm

Honestly, until you did this post, these weren't even on my radar! I have to say I'm probably not jumping in on this trend…I have way too many other bright colors in my wardrobe…I don't need to be looking like a bad 80's flashback! However, these inspiration pics have me thinking that I should be thinking about blue or green jeans more seriously (c:

7. April 25, 2011 / 3:19 pm

Colored jeans are fun, but I am such a "safe" dresser…just wearing white jeans has been an adjustment! I think the yellow are cheerful and colorful for spring! You must show us if you decide to buy a pair! 🙂

8. April 25, 2011 / 3:30 pm

I love the colored jeans. I have some red ones. I think you have to pair it with a neutral shirt.

9. April 25, 2011 / 3:37 pm

I like the trend if it's done well. I think a coral colored jean would be perfect for summer!

10. April 25, 2011 / 4:08 pm

I had a pair of red jeans from the GAP 10 years ago. I wish I'd kept them until they came back in style. I also had a pair of aqua jeans in college. Exactly the reason I'm not jumping on this trend! I don't know if I can pull them off again, but YOU would look amazing in them. Find a pair of hot pink ones!! That's my favorite look. 🙂

11. April 25, 2011 / 4:11 pm

I think the trend can be pulled off if it's done correctly! loving the outfits you suggested!

12. April 26, 2011 / 1:21 am

Totally love them! I would go with blue! And you have inspired me- I now want a blue pair, too!

13. April 26, 2011 / 1:40 am

Fun! I love bright colors! I vote blue (I have pale blue, pre-pregnancy and love them), and yellow, and then red. Get all 3! You are so pretty and stylish, you could pull off any color!!