Home Tour- Guest Bedroom

I have really been enjoying all the Home Tours in the blogasphere recently. I mean who doesn’t love a sneak peek in others homes? I thought I would join in and share one of the rooms in my house. This is probably my favorite room in our house because it is almost completely finished. I am constantly changing things around and decorating, so it is hard for me to ever admit a room is totally finished. This room is pretty close though….

There are only a few things I want to change. I would like a bigger rug, perhaps with a geometric pattern and a new bedskirt. Oh, and maybe some custom curtains. Otherwise I am quite smitten with the way our guest room has turned out. Anyone else have a favorite room in their house or one room that is completely done and you love it?

And please ignore the plastic blackout shade hanging down from the window we would remove them but the curtains are sheer and it gets so bright in there in the am. They may be butt ugly but serve a purpose.

1. April 7, 2011 / 12:11 pm

Looks beautiful! You have great taste! I dont think I have one room that is completely finished. I am constantly changing things around!

2. April 7, 2011 / 12:13 pm

Can I come stay at your house? Your guest room is beautiful, and I love the owl on the nightstand:)

3. April 7, 2011 / 12:33 pm

I am lusting for your mirrored nightstand!! That would be perfect for my room. That is also a great shade on the wall!

4. April 7, 2011 / 1:22 pm

I love that mirror over the bed. And the whole room is inviting! I bet your guests don't want to leave.

5. April 7, 2011 / 2:52 pm

Oh I love your room! It looks amazing…that mirrored dresser is a jewel! I love see other people's rooms…it gives you "real" ideas and inspiration! 🙂

6. April 7, 2011 / 3:31 pm

so beautiful! I love your mirrored dresser/nightstand. I am hoping to get one of those when I move into my new apt!

7. April 7, 2011 / 3:46 pm

i would love to be a guest in your house! i love the pillow shams and matching coverlet as well as the mirror and side table!!

8. That mirror is all kinds of lovely in that room! I'm a huge fan of those light colored rooms…so relaxing…it's obvious to me that I need to move into your guest room. What??? It's not obvious to you, too?!? (c:

9. April 7, 2011 / 5:18 pm

Love anything mirrored! Your duvet and shams are fantastic! What a wonderful place for guests! I just finished up my office and posted it. It feels so nice when you finally get a room finished! I just found your fabulous blog, and am now following!

10. April 8, 2011 / 12:38 am

So pretty Natalie!! Love the color palate and the bedding!!

11. April 8, 2011 / 2:00 am

Wow! This is gorgeous! I love your mirrored end tables. So chic.

12. April 8, 2011 / 6:26 pm

It looks so relaxing! I love that mirrored dresser!