Shopper’s Remorse

I have been in Charlotte visiting my family since Thursday and one of my favorite things to do while home is shop! The shopping is just so much better in Charlotte. They actually have department stores- Note to Charleston you should have not closed Saks, it was our only half way decent department store. While I was browsing at Nordstorms I came across these Donald J Pilner Cork Sandals. I did not buy them and now I can’t stop thinking about them. They are the perfect sandal for Spring. They would literally go with everything and made my legs look so long. Don’t you just hate when you see something you love and are trying to be responsible by not buying them but then it just eats away at you until you end up buying them anyways? Well these shoes are permeating my brain. Here’s to hoping these shoes are in my closet soon.

On another note today starts the first day of my Birthday week. Yes (Much to my husbands dismay), I still like to celebrate my Birthday all week long although I am no longer in College. My Birthday is Thursday and I can’t wait! Lots of fun things are planned, including a visit from my mom and sister:)

1. March 21, 2011 / 11:52 am

Those are such cool shoes. I love the cork top – maybe they'll be a birthday present! I love celebrating my birthday week too – enjoy!!

2. March 21, 2011 / 12:53 pm

Happy beginning of your birthday week!! (I do the same thing…) And love the shoes, such an unusual material

3. March 21, 2011 / 2:20 pm

love the shoes! cheers to a wonderful birthday week!

4. March 21, 2011 / 2:32 pm

Happy Birthday Week! I have always had a birthday week. Acutally, at some point I started dragging it out as "the birthday girll all months long"–since my birthday is the 29th of November.

I hate not getting something and then thinking for days that I should have just gotten it. At least you know that way you really wanted it and it wasn't just an impulse buy. You should order them–you're the Birthday Girl!!

5. March 21, 2011 / 2:59 pm

First, happy birthday week 🙂 Glad you're having fun in Charlotte. I think you deserve those shoes too 😉

6. March 21, 2011 / 3:01 pm

That happens to me all the time!! I usually do everything within my power to go back and purchase whatever it was. 🙂

7. March 21, 2011 / 4:43 pm

Get the shoes. I always, always, always regret passing up items that I knew I really loved.

8. March 21, 2011 / 5:59 pm

Happy Birthday week! Hope you get the shoes for your birthday!!!!

9. March 21, 2011 / 7:02 pm

Love the shoes. Please get them so I can stop feeling guilty about the Tory Burch Eddie flats I just got.

10. March 21, 2011 / 7:18 pm

Happy Happy Birthday week!!!!! I think you should treat yourself to a birthday present and buy those shoes! You NEED them! They are really cute! 🙂

11. March 21, 2011 / 7:44 pm

Yes, those are quite fun. Maybe they will end up being a birthday present?!!

12. March 21, 2011 / 8:45 pm

HAPPY BIRTHWEEK! I am TOTALLY with you…birthdays should last a whole week 🙂 Those shoes are fab…get 'em for your birthday! Or better yet, get the hubby to get them for ya!

xo,
    joAnn

13. March 21, 2011 / 9:07 pm

What?!? It's your birthday week and you didn't get those shoes??? It is time to correct that rather egregious error and get yourself some fab shoes, lady!!! (c: I'm 1000% with you on the birthday week…just one day is so lame. (c: Happy Birthday WEEK!

14. March 21, 2011 / 9:13 pm

Happy Early Birthday! I love Charlotte and miss living in the Queen City!I used to work at Nordstrom and let's just say, it could sometimes be dangerous! I love everything about your blog! xoxo

15. March 22, 2011 / 12:00 am

Happy Birthday week!

xoxo

16. March 22, 2011 / 12:33 am

LOVE the shoes!!!
    Happy birthday week, I hope it's off to a fabulous start!

17. March 22, 2011 / 7:11 am

NEver to old to celebrate your birthday all week long!!!! Yahoo! It's so exciting. I'm an all week longer, too (: Those shoes are amazing. Add them to your birthday list??

18. March 23, 2011 / 1:37 am

fun shoes- i'm sure the nude color does wonders for your legs! happy almost birthday! you have a beautiful family and great blog (LOVE the title)! i'm new to the world of blogging, please stop by!

19. March 23, 2011 / 3:18 am