I Dream of Closets

Ever since I was a little girl I have longed for a walk-in closet. Although as I get older, lets be real, I want an entire room converted to a closet. Sadly, my current house is old which = tiny closets. But a girl can dream. One day I will get my huge closet, and when I do it will be pink with zebra or leopard carpet. For now here are some closets that have me swooning.

I have to be honest I am not a huge “Mimi” fan but her closet rocks. Love the pink tufted chair.

I love Olivia and would love to raid her closet.

Yes please to the see-thru closet doors and pink hangers.

Last but certainly not least is the closet of Kelly Wearstler. It is perfection but I expected no less. I need that carpet in my life.

1. March 25, 2011 / 12:41 pm

I love that polka dot bench in the first closet…amazing! All of these closets are very drool worthy! Love em!

2. March 25, 2011 / 1:03 pm

Hope you had a great birthday! And I so so agree, wish one of these closets was in my house.

3. March 25, 2011 / 2:03 pm

I am drooling over these closets! I absolutely love the see thru closet doors. I hope you had a great Birthday!

4. March 25, 2011 / 2:11 pm

Divine! I can't stand Olivia, but I must say that the girl can dress! Love. her. style! Happy Birthday Weekend!

5. March 25, 2011 / 2:18 pm

Having an awesome closet is one of my life goals too! Hope you have a great B-day wknd!

6. March 25, 2011 / 3:00 pm

I am drooling right now. My closet is so disorganized. This is inspiring me to whip it into shape.

7. March 25, 2011 / 3:09 pm

All I have to say is "Kelly, you skinny b****"…(c: Not really, but if I could build a perfect closet, it would be pretty darn close to that! Still dreaming…

Happy Friday!

8. March 25, 2011 / 4:15 pm

That first closet has no clothes! 3 dresses? Really? I cracked up.

These closets are amazing. So many shoes!

I also have that fantasy… to have an entire room as a closet!

9. March 25, 2011 / 5:11 pm

Thoze sum pretty nice and spacious closets! *smile* I hope you enjoy ya Friday and make the MOST of ya Birthday weekend! *smile* Stay Blessed!

10. March 25, 2011 / 7:53 pm

I love benches or tufted ottomans in the middle so that you can sit and stare at your clothes 😉

11. March 26, 2011 / 4:52 pm

Happy late birthday, Natalie!! I hope it was an amazing one : )

Those closets are amazing. I love that you like Olivia Palermo too 🙂 Most people don't like her b/c she's kind of a witch if ya know what I mean… but I can't not love her style!!!

Wishing I were in Chas to celebrate with you!xo

12. March 26, 2011 / 6:17 pm

Olivia is fabulous…just like all those closets. I want the closet plus everything in it! (:

13. March 28, 2011 / 4:23 am

ha, i was about to just type "a girl can dream" and saw the above posts– those closets are to die for!!

14. March 30, 2011 / 6:38 pm

Thanks for following my blog! I love yours too! I too dream very frequently of a closet like these, although I have to stop talking about it because my husband is already annoyed he had to give up both our walk-in closets in our master bedroom and he had to stuff his clothes into the closet in the office. I don't feel bad for him…