Happy Birthday to Me

Today I am celebrating my 31st Birthday. To me this seems like more of a milestone than my 30th. Last year when I turned 30, I had a 4 week old baby, I was nursing and sleep deprived. I did nothing to celebrate but drink champagne and eat Totinos pizza rolls- kind of sad and kind of fabulous at the same time. This year I am making up for my lack-luster 30th birthday.

I will be celebrating with these two ladies.

We will be enjoying alot of this.

Doing alot of This.

And Dining Here.

I can’t wait. Pictures to come…..

1. March 24, 2011 / 12:09 pm

Happy birthday! You have a great day planned – enjoy!

2. March 24, 2011 / 12:09 pm

Happppppy Birthday! Can't wait to see what you pick up shopping!

3. March 24, 2011 / 12:48 pm

Happy Birthday! I ate at Husk over New Years and it was delicious, hope you enjoy your special day!

4. March 24, 2011 / 2:22 pm

perfect ways to celebrate!! i'm so excited to see what you think of husk. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

5. March 24, 2011 / 2:54 pm

Happy, Happy Birthday, girl! I am just enjoying the comments about your last birthday and how it was kinda sad and kinda fabulous at the same time. You are a great lady! I hope number 31 is freakin' awesome and filled with doing as you darn well please (a luxury for a momma!) (c:

6. March 24, 2011 / 5:12 pm

Woohooo!!! Happy Birthday, sweet and beautiful friend! I pray that God will bless you over this next year! Have a lovely day, Natalie! (:

7. March 24, 2011 / 10:38 pm

Happy Birthday to You!! May the Good Lord Bless You with many, Many, MANY MORE!You look like you are gonna enjoy ya day and night so be safe! *smile*

8. March 24, 2011 / 11:26 pm

Have a wonderful day! Buy yourself something fabulous!

9. March 25, 2011 / 12:53 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I thought of you this morning wondering if you got the shoes?? YOU MUST MUST MUST report back on Husk! PLEASE!! My mom and I want to go there for Mother's Day this year. The Post & Courier gave it four stars (which is awesome)! I hope you have a great evening!

10. March 25, 2011 / 10:35 am

Happy Birthday Nathalie! Have a wonderful day filled with wonderful things! I'm not far behind you girlfriend…31 on the 11th April! xo

11. March 25, 2011 / 3:15 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! i hope you have an amazing year!!
    xoxoxo